Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Question Force FX Lightsabers

I just want to know how cool these things are. I see them on eBay all the time and never really paid them any attention but they do seem cool. Are they worth the $100 it'd take to get one?

2. Fanboy Collectibles  160x600 Entertainment Earth 250x250-NFL
    Yes, they are worth it. The Darth Vader ones can be found cheaper than 100 at Best Buy and Suncoasts if you have them.

I finally saw an open one at Suncoast last week and was surprised how cheap the chrome on the hilt looks, almost toy like. I didn't get to play with it though, so I couldn't comment on the lights and sounds.

I've got four (Mace, Luke, Vader, Anakin) and I cannot wait to get Maul's. So I guess to me they're cool enough. And most people I've showed them to were pretty impressed by them. As for it looking like a toy, well I guess you could say it does if you compare it to an actual replica, but they are heavy and I wouldn't say toy-like at all.

I don't know about Best Buy and Suncoast, but Borders and Gamestop have one on display if they have them in stock. I'd take a look at them if you can to make your own decision since everyone is different on what they like and don't like.
    "It's Frank's world. I'm just livin' in it." ~Dean Martin

Blue Flame of the West/Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    I had one in my hands at Besy Buy when I was doing my Christmas shopping. The weekend after Thanksgiving, they were marked down to $50, and I had a $5 coupon, so I could have picked one up for $45, but I forced myself to keep out of yet another line of collectibles. Once you start down that path, forever will it dominate your destiny!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    28 (100%)
    yeah, i don't really wanna get into another collectible line... but i'd LOVE it if companies (hint, hint SS) could get their figure and statue sabers to light up!! this guy did it.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...4&page=1&pp=10

Just Business
    Feedback
    I have 5 of them up for sale on the site Darth Maul Mace, Luke ROTJ, Anakin, and Darth. I wish they made these when I was 7. Click the Banner to check out the new Darth Maul.

Blue Flame of the West/Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback

Must...fight...temptation...

Double...bladed...aarrgghhh.....

Administrator
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Panjo
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darklord Dave On Twitter Add Darklord Dave on Facebook Visit Darklord Dave's Youtube Channel
    Tom you won't regret it, they are truly awesome. I use them as flashlights, nightlights, to scare the neighbor's cat...

101 uses!

Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    28 (100%)
    Had to order the Maul from Bob today. That's a steal of a deal.