KFC's Double Down Sandwich

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE Pecan pie, if it's not too sweet. The Salt Lick here in Texas makes some incredibly amazing pie. Just ask Gruesam. She's the one who introduced us to it. Best stuff ever!

I'm surprised no one has brought up KFC's new item they have here.

It's the KFC Chicken Strips and then they come with a spicy dipping sauce and CRUNCHED UP BBQ FRITOS! You are supposed to dip the strip in the sauce and then dip them in the Fritos. That grosses me out way more than the Double Down.

It's the KFC Chicken Strips and then they come with a spicy dipping sauce and CRUNCHED UP BBQ FRITOS! You are supposed to dip the strip in the sauce and then dip them in the Fritos. That grosses me out way more than the Double Down.

diarrhea.jpg

Eat them both at once and...

diarrhea-tsunami.png

It's the KFC Chicken Strips and then they come with a spicy dipping sauce and CRUNCHED UP BBQ FRITOS! You are supposed to dip the strip in the sauce and then dip them in the Fritos.

PinkiePieMustacheSig.png

:lol

I remember then these were first on the market. They actually did a test run in a couple of cities,one being my hometown. I got one,liked it,but couldnt get over the fact it was a sandwich with no bread. I knew they would catch on because it took me going to 4 different KFC's to find one. Every KFC was selling out of these things quick.

The Double Down Dog. Only available in the Philippines!

The new "Double Down Dog" sandwich features a hot dog covered in cheese and fitted into a bun-size piece of fried chicken.

B8SIOBNIMAAWuF0.jpg:large

Someone is going to die eating one of these. I envy the medical examiner who gets to put "wiener sandwiched in breasts" on the cause of death.

Back