Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Neca figure has been coming with a lot of bent spines. Its a relatively easy fix. And thats a cool picture chief. I really like the hardened spines the bone effect that the MonsterArts has.

Mine came bent. I tried the hair dryer. Worked for a few hours and went right back to where they were. It sucks.

The Neca figure has been coming with a lot of bent spines. Its a relatively easy fix. And thats a cool picture chief. I really like the hardened spines the bone effect that the MonsterArts has.

I haven't heard of anyone that's had to and did bend the spines right having them curl back up again, so I'm not concerned, might have to really heat them to get it to change enough to keep the shape.

I haven't heard of anyone that's had to and did bend the spines right having them curl back up again, so I'm not concerned, might have to really heat them to get it to change enough to keep the shape.

I have always had success by getting the piece hot, positioning it like I want, and then running cold water over it.

My 24" HTT Godzilla had bent spines too. Seems they are all coming that way from NECA cause they are made fromm really, really soft vinyl. The solution is to use a hair dryer and heat them up and get them back in shape. Then once they are back to normal, put the whole figure in the freezer for a few minutes. The instant cool down locks the spines into place.

Picked up the set of bluefin/bandai godzilla candy toys whilst at SDCC. Great little toys

image.jpg

Awesome, could you post comparison pics with the Pack of Destruction Godzilla 2014.

Sure can, man

Destruction on left. Bluefin on right. Very similar figures. The sculpt on the bluefin is a bit softer, but I prefer the sculpt just a bit and I like the airbushing paint apps better too. Also he has the wonderful vinyl smell :lol

image.jpg

image.jpg

yup rebirth, just was released, i posted in hand pics a couple pages back :) current fav fig in my collection. so good. a must buy IMO.

ooops GS was faster!

Back