Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody was right. This gigantic burning G is in a league by itself. It reminds me of the ferocity that Godzilla had in this film and the way he attacked the humans in the beginning. He looks so pissed. At first I had him standing next to some other 30cm x-plus Godzillas and the big Neca 2014 but he just made them look miniscule. I really got to get him a nice centerpiece to display him on.

The monsterarts 2014 def is a neat looking take on the design. Something is off about the snout but so far I havent seen it posed in any positions that make it look as good as the proto photos did. I think GBG stole 2014 shma's thunder for me.

That's why I really like the Kaibutsuya '84 despite the creative liberties taken with his look, they capture his attitude so well in the piece that small inaccuracies don't matter so much. Their sculpts definitely understand giving Godzilla a ferocious look.

The monsterarts 2014 def is a neat looking take on the design. Something is off about the snout but so far I havent seen it posed in any positions that make it look as good as the proto photos did. I think GBG stole 2014 shma's thunder for me.

How could it not? :lol

That's because the SHMA has color tones... :lol

hey Neca has tones, it's got that nice blue wash they're putting on every damn godzilla :lol

I think GBG stole 2014 shma's thunder for me. Everybody was right. This gigantic burning G is in a league by itself. It reminds me of the ferocity that Godzilla had in this film and the way he attacked the humans in the beginning. He looks so pissed.

Congrats! I love the first couple minutes of Godzilla vs Destroyah, no nonsense, right down to business. I love the audio track that plays during the opening sequence. It's a repetitive bass drop that appropriately sets the scene for the King.

Congrats! I love the first couple minutes of Godzilla vs Destroyah, no nonsense, right down to business. I love the audio track that plays during the opening sequence. It's a repetitive bass drop that appropriately sets the scene for the King.
Watched it last night. A true monster king. The face on this figure captures all the hate and anger masterfully.

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 164
Back