Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just the head sculpt? The whole body is misshapen...

Those are from hazawagumi....been around for a few years already...they are chibi shaped, but they are textured and painted more realistically with variants in interesting colors, so different from super deformed, or urban style, or retro soft vinyl (sofubi) the first figures are slightly smaller at about 6", but the later one stand almost 7" with neck articulation, ( in addition to the arms , legs, and ...I don't remember about the tail, but they are excellent figures....they have bins of those in Japanese stores, sold in carded bags, like most (retro) vinyl figures in japan.
https://wave.ap.teacup.com/hazawagumi/692.html
Need to find some. I dont read japanese so it won't be the easiest.

Yes to me it it worth every penny.my comic store sold him for 69.99.but that didn't make me hesitate

A friend got me this Godzilla recently. My Godzilla roared once after assembly. Then stopped working altogether. I am extremely careful about the way I handle all my collectibles -- this is the second time I heard about a sound chip problem.....

damn sorry to here about your sound chip problem bro hope you can return it for another.I been pressing mine atleast 10 times since i got it a few days ago and so far its been working.

A friend got me this Godzilla recently. My Godzilla roared once after assembly. Then stopped working altogether. I am extremely careful about the way I handle all my collectibles -- this is the second time I heard about a sound chip problem.....

yeah if toysrus dont have it instock at their stores or online you will just get a refund.And i am sure the neca 24 inch will be sold out and hard to find it stores

My concern is how will TRU be about replacing it if there's a problem. They have their uses but TRU can be a pain in the ass too.

I had a paint issue with mine and they are sending me a replacement, they've been great. It's in stock now so if you want it I wouldn't wait.

Got the NECA 24" Godzilla few days ago, it's really awesome!!!! Love the detail and the tail articulation so much..........:clap:clap:clap
just wish they can have a much bigger version!!!!!!!

Just add some paint on my Godzilla, wish u like it!!!!

Got the NECA 24" Godzilla few days ago, it's really awesome!!!! Love the detail and the tail articulation so much..........:clap:clap:clap
just wish they can have a much bigger version!!!!!!!

Just add some paint on my Godzilla, wish u like it!!!!

Very nice paint job!!! Well done!!! I am now waiting for it to arrive. Hopefully the original blue/green paint is not that bad.

Back