Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the next one has a decent chance of being this guy
db08f94ee32cada77716f61a940e8797.jpg

Maybe.

I would buy. I would...absolutely.

Dat ass!

There's just a lot of times that being a dad is awesome. I have a specific memory of being 5 years old in 1979 and stumbling across a Shogun Warriors Godzilla in a K-Mart one weekend afternoon and marveling at it. The flying fist, the fire tongue thing that you could make stick out. I never took it home but boy did I covet it. :)

Fast forward 35 years and here is my son, turning 5 in January at a Toys R Us last night. He spent a good 10 minutes with the new Godzilla pushing its back down to make the giant blue fire breath shoot out. He so wanted it just like I did back in the day, and like me he went home empty handed (I don't do $35 TRU impulse purchases.) But he is SO getting it for Christmas this year. :rock

What sort of Sick Bastard does not get that Godzilla for his kid right there and then??? TRU prices be damned.

;) ;)

LOL

Is it the one from Chicago? :lol

No worries GS, he is yours fair and square, you hit the buy button, not me.

Enjoy, i'm sure he will blow you away once in hand, as long as he doesn't smell like bug spray that is. :lol

Yes it definitely is lol. I actually was about to buy one from California and then I saw the one from chi town was much cheaper. Considering ive had money sitting in my account from selling some statues, I got him for about $250.

I hope he does. I still feel guilty for clicking buy lol lol. And I'm still worried with my luck I'll buy this guy and then fall in love with the next release lol but x-plus knows how to deal with people like me unfortunately.

Yes it definitely is lol. I actually was about to buy one from California and then I saw the one from chi town was much cheaper. Considering ive had money sitting in my account from selling some statues, I got him for about $250.

I hope he does. I still feel guilty for clicking buy lol lol. And I'm still worried with my luck I'll buy this guy and then fall in love with the next release lol but x-plus knows how to deal with people like me unfortunately.

smart move. i believe the Gigantic 1995 will be one for the ages.

again, as jye said all 3 Godzilla suit actors will be in attendance at this October's Chiller Theatre in NJ!
1546085_958622024163479_6206212021907751955_n.jpg
i will try my hardest to get a picture of Satsuma with the Gigantic 1995.

plus Terminator reunion and HULK HOGAN. yes the Hulkster will be in the house!
https://www.chillertheatre.com/gt/gtc4.htm

smart move. i believe the Gigantic 1995 will be one for the ages.
The shots ive seen of him in-hand have completely won me over and look better than the promo pics. Ive watched a couple of reviews on youtube and seeing him next to other x-plus figures completely won me over.

Lets meet up at Chiller, i'll be there Sunday on 10/26 at 0830am, lets go get a bacon egg and cheese. :lol

Bio you going. :tap

My main reason to go is for Godzilla.

If there is a Burning there I won't be able to resist. :panic:

Last edited:
Lets meet up at Chiller, i'll be there Sunday on 10/26 at 0830am, lets go get a bacon and egg and cheese. :lol

Bio you going. :tap

My main reason to go is for Godzilla.

If there is a Burning there I won't be able to resist. :panic:

i think i'm going Friday or Saturday, prob Friday

Back