Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, check this link to the discussion about v2 I am talking about. They just mention v2, but no other info about it.

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=696

I'm guessing like gspawn said, v1 is Godzilla 1984 and 1989, then in 1991, they changed his origin and he was made with stronger nuclear energy and became and more powerful Godzilla from 91 on. In the 91 movie they even say that Godzilla looks bigger than he did before (in a huge mix of bad time travel story line) and that's the Heisei Godzilla from that point on, but Godzilla's his most powerful in '95 when he's about to meltdown.

Yeah that makes sense. Now where can I get those 6" vinyl Japan figures from besides eBay?

I'm guessing like gspawn said, v1 is Godzilla 1984 and 1989, then in 1991, they changed his origin and he was made with stronger nuclear energy and became and more powerful Godzilla from 91 on. In the 91 movie they even say that Godzilla looks bigger than he did before (in a huge mix of bad time travel story line) and that's the Heisei Godzilla from that point on, but Godzilla's his most powerful in '95 when he's about to meltdown.

24" HTT in stock on NECA eBay store, boxed photos, should hit stores and retailers soon :D

Looks so good.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sweet looking figure right there...looking straight into his face the eyes don't look so big. I think I'm going to display mine with his mouth closed.

24" HTT in stock on NECA eBay store, boxed photos, should hit stores and retailers soon :D

Looks so good.

View attachment 120603

View attachment 120604

View attachment 120605

Thanks! But I could not find any on those sites, I found some on amazon, may buy from there. Hope its legit.
Nice! Waiting for BBTS for their stock, hope the NECA 1994 Godzilla isn't far behind.

Just cuz I'm that guy, here's the high res versions of those box pics. I can't get this figure fast enough, I've wanted it as badly as seeing the movie, the 12" HTT is nice, but I hoped all along for a 12" tall one, for the size and the better paint quality and it's everything I'd hoped for.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

With the great posability in the joints compared to the 12" HTT, I'm hoping to get his head more aimed up at the sky in a victory pose. I've seen people pull it off with the 12", but I can't get mine to do it without risking a break but I'm sure the joints are slight different on each one, but the 24" definitely seems like it should be capable of it.

I'll probably check TRU Friday and see if they got it in or next week, if BBTS doesn't ship first.

The neck material is semi flexible. If you do the old hairdryer trick to soften it up, you get get a better range for a bit.

Ah, well that's not possible at my office where I keep him, :lol, so definitely will try on the 24" HTT since hell be at home.

:lol, you'd definitely be known as the weirdo at the office…you'd probably be moved to the basement.

milton-office-space.jpg

I already share a cube with my manager, he busts my balls all the time asking for less dinosaurs on my desk :lol I had more before, now I have 3 Godzilla 2014s though 2 are only 4" tall, a MUTO, a 6" Jurassic Park T-Rex from Papo, an 8" and 10" Incredible Hulk, a Hasbro Jabba the Hutt on throne and a mini talking Ted bear. I don't know what his problem is.

Last edited:
the Gigantic 95 is the most impressive Godzilla collecitble ever made.

I like him, but I honestly don't want a Godzilla near death.

I want him with that style minus the nuclear meltdown. :lol

I hope my local store gets one soon, I want to open and play with it with and help them display it :lol

:lol

:lol, you'd definitely be known as the weirdo at the office…you'd probably be moved to the basement.

I already share a cube with my manager, he busts my balls all the time asking for less dinosaurs on my desk :lol I had more before, now I have 3 Godzilla 2014s though 2 are only 4" tall, a MUTO, a 6" Jurassic Park T-Rex from Papo, and 8" and 10" Incredible Hulk, a Hasbor Jabba the Hutt on throne and a mini talking Ted bear. I don't know what his problem is.

Back