Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love '84, I have NO desire for this figure.

PFTgsR6.png

Wtf is this supposed to be. I'm using hyperbole on this. The old shogun godzilla looks more accurate. :lol

Wow, not used to something like this from them. I seriously hope they listen to the negative feedback and redo at least the head. The weird, thin lower legs are optional, but that head HAS to be fixed. That is just a colossal **** up.

IMG_1301 - Copy (3).JPG
IMG_1303 - Copy (2).JPG
IMG_1305 - Copy (3).JPG
IMG_1306 - Copy (5).JPG
IMG_1307.JPG

A few pics of the 24" Godzilla 2014 figure from NECA. I will put up more later.

He must have ended up in the Gypsy Danger paint booth by mistake. It really needs a repaint. Otherwise, its pretty sweet.

Yeah, that blue is fugly. He never looked so blue in the movie. He needs a repaint. Otherwise, great figure.

The guy who took the pics should scale the brightness of the flash back, or just photograph him in natural light.

It's 84 right? Keep seeing mention of 85. :)

It's horrible.

NECA probably heard all the excitement about the barely noticeable blue wash on the 6" and cranked it up for the 12".

:rock

i would only pay $400ish for the Gigantic 2001. I'm not crazy about that sculpt, and i don't like the GMK suit. It's one of the more childish suits, aside from the goof-ball Showa era suits which i adore. The Gigantic 2001's hunch drives me crazy. i know everyone goes ga-ga over the "white eyes" and all that BS. in GMK all kaiju are terribly out of character, overall I think it's a lousy installment.

I too, was never crazy over the GMK design. Probably my least favorite next to the 55.

I love '84, I have NO desire for this figure.

PFTgsR6.png

NECA, I'm very disappointed. :yuck

2003013-godzilla_facepalm_godzilla_facepalm_face_palm_epic_fail_demotivational_poster_1245384435.jpg

Back