Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg....okay..ahem...*straightens tie*....

Sooooo I've been sick and miserable, spending all night puking...on my freakin' birthday....so needless to say I'm exhausted, in pain, and completely blown away by my bday present....

DSC_5701.jpg~original

3729516a-b22a-482e-8523-ce8d73919bae.jpg~original

I won't bore you with too many pics we've all seen but I'm just so over the moon. I was thinking I'd be saving up for this guy for a long while and am so pleased he is (hopefully) my first X-Plus! Bless those hunnies that listen to what we really want!

Looking for some help from you guys. Is there a Mechagodzilla and/or Kiryu figure in the 13"-14" range? Doesn't have to be super high quality but I would like good details. Also doesn't need to be highly articulated. I'm looking for something that scales well with NECA's 18" Gipsy Danger for an "in-scale" display of giant robots.

The DX I believe is 12"-13".

Just look up on YT, DX Mechagodzilla (Kiryu).

He goes for $150.00.

He's not high quality nor is he highly articulated, so that should work for you. :lol

Thank you for the well wishes. Keeping liquid down finally.

Didn't they just have a bandai 12" in TRU? I think he looks pretty awesome for the price.

Here's the stuff I picked up at G-Fest last weekend. Got a pink Godzilla with a Minya that rides on his tail, a whole bunch of little glow in the dark gashapon guys that came with candy from the early 90s and 25cm X-Plus King Caesar. Not too bad. I took a pic of a guy that was wearing a Titanosaurus too.

Nice score with Seesar X-Plus. I still in need of that one. Never been in a rush since he's still easy to find.

German limited edition BR set, what a statue.

qr0MLiI.jpg

Wow! I hope we get something like this in U.S. release! :pray:

NECA G'84 will be shown at SDCC.

This should show you the height of the super premium.
638ca34a36c4eda7c50cdbceacdec424.jpg

The super premium is 2nd from the left.

Holy MOLY!!! :thud: :panic:

That kit is a re-imagination of the '54 Godzilla, it's called 54 Future Godzilla.

d0051422_0132-16.jpg

d0051422_0132-6.jpg

d0051422_0132-12.jpg

That is sweet! I wish I could get a figure of that!!! :clap

Say Cheeese!

Bs7P1ecCMAAgLjA.jpg

Cool pic! That figure looks truly menacing there!!! :horror

Neca JUST posted this on twitter!
"NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 2m - '94 & '85 Godzillas will be on display at #sdcc and we have 3 more in development after that."

Awesome news! Between Diamond and NECA, I'll be stoked to see and read the news from SDCC!!! :yess:

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg....okay..ahem...*straightens tie*....

Sooooo I've been sick and miserable, spending all night puking...on my freakin' birthday....so needless to say I'm exhausted, in pain, and completely blown away by my bday present....

DSC_5701.jpg~original

3729516a-b22a-482e-8523-ce8d73919bae.jpg~original

I won't bore you with too many pics we've all seen but I'm just so over the moon. I was thinking I'd be saving up for this guy for a long while and am so pleased he is (hopefully) my first X-Plus! Bless those hunnies that listen to what we really want!

Congrats on your first X-Plus figure! I love X-Plus but its addictive and expensive! And happy belated birthday! Hope you feel better too! :hi5:

The DX I believe is 12"-13".

Just look up on YT, DX Mechagodzilla (Kiryu).

He goes for $150.00.

He's not high quality nor is he highly articulated, so that should work for you. :lol

Thanks! I'm also ordering the SHMA Kiryu because he looks plain awesome! That will be my first trip down this road.

Thank you for the well wishes. Keeping liquid down finally.

Didn't they just have a bandai 12" in TRU? I think he looks pretty awesome for the price.

True, there's that one, he does look good.

Thanks! I'm also ordering the SHMA Kiryu because he looks plain awesome! That will be my first trip down this road.

Vortex reminded me of the TRU version which I paid $24.00 during the Godzilla sale.

He is 12"-13", but doesn't have the blue missle pack and very limited articulation.

True, there's that one, he does look good.

Vortex reminded me of the TRU version which I paid $24.00 during the Godzilla sale.

He is 12"-13", but doesn't have the blue missle pack and very limited articulation.

Even better! The DX looks nice but so far the ones I found on eBay are too expensive or missing pieces. I'll head to TRU tomorrow to check out that one. Thanks again.

Even better! The DX looks nice but so far the ones I found on eBay are too expensive or missing pieces. I'll head to TRU tomorrow to check out that one. Thanks again.

The 2 near me no longer have them in stock.

He's great for my son because he can beat the living crap out of it and it will survive.

The DX took a beating from my son and survived. but eventually it would've lost the battle. :lol

That be him.

Last edited:
noob question but is that the neca 24" tall G14?.if it is i am getting 2 of that mtha F@$%!$&

It is. And it looks spectacular.

Im brunchin it with my wife today, and on the way home were stopping by two toy stores. If one of them happens to have Mr, 24" head-to-tail. Iiiiiiiim buying it. I will sit and play with him while my wife shops at her stores and i will feel no shame! :yess:

Im brunchin it with my wife today, and on the way home were stopping by two toy stores. If one of them happens to have Mr, 24" head-to-tail. Iiiiiiiim buying it. I will sit and play with him while my wife shops at her stores and i will feel no shame! :yess:

Same here. :lol

I made the wife my famous (its really not) sangria blanco with 1/2 sauvignon blanc, 1/4 peach shnapps, and a pinch (ie; lot) of brandy mixed with grapes, mango and peach chunks.

I'll be able to purchase pretty much anything in a few hours. :lol

The byproduct is one awesome tasting white sangria.

The large NECA Godzilla's face looks pretty screen accurate to me.

1405873331635.jpg

1405873270329.jpg

Amazing.

I am right behind you brother I will sit in my car and play with that sexy beast while my gf is shopping

Same here. :lol

I made the wife my famous (its really not) sangria blanco with 1/2 sauvignon blanc, 1/4 peach shnapps, and a pinch (ie; lot) of brandy mixed with grapes, mango and peach chunks.

I'll be able to purchase pretty much anything in a few hours. :lol

The byproduct is one awesome tasting white sangria.

Amazing.

This is a trick all husbands must learn :lecture

I will now be serving the famous jye sangria at all my brunches :lol

I am right behind you brother I will sit in my car and play with that sexy beast while my gf is shopping

I wish all of us success today :hi5:

Back