Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice video. It's cool to see the 24" G.
I think G '84 is in the queue for tonight, lol.

Sorry to hear some aren't into it or unable to get it. The price for the size makes it a must for me. I have too much fun with the 12". But he's also kinda special. We finally saw the movie and afterwards went to TRU where we found him after a long time never seeing it in the store.

Yeah for 50 bucks and change you really can't go wrong with that large NECA. It's a must have IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkytnmunhjkhjymyjmynyjnuuknnnjm

Yeah, something throws me off about that figure. But for the cost and size, if I see it in a store I might still get it. Got the X-Plus Godzilla 2003 on the way as we speak though so shelf space is very limited and I just got the Mighty Morphin Legacy Dragonzord in, so at the moment the big guy isn't looking as appealing to me as the MonsterArts. As sad as it sounds, I think if you put the 12incher and the SHMA 2014 next to each other on a shelf, I think from a collector's standpoint, the SHMA is just going to pop out that much more.

Figured I could show off Dragonzord since he's basically Godzilla (or MechaGodzilla) with samurai armor.

metyzanu.jpg

e2agunaj.jpg

While not as impressive as some of these X-Plus figures, I recently picked up some cute little Godzilla shooters mostly because it came with a pretty nifty oxygen destroyer :lol

jawaoxygen.JPG
jawadestroyer2.jpg

Starting at $1.00, why when we know the minimum has been set at probably $250.00, so why waste peoples time.

No reserve LOW starting bid is the best way to set-up an ebay auction. If it's a desirable item, 9 times outta 10 your auction will do what you want it to do.

It's currently at $177. Still not bad as both figures combined MSRP adds up between $200-$230 including sales tax.

Picked up a couple 30cm resin kits from a local artist/collector. Really happy with these figures.

pyvadu4a.jpg

utu5e8ub.jpg

14565771081_c40a03c926_b.jpg

3a9yjyty.jpg

hyzeja4e.jpg

uru3u6eq.jpg

Just "won" and 89 30cm X-Plus. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkytnmunhjkhjymyjmynyjnuuknnnjm

Congrats! That suit has also looked amazing! Looking forward to the Diamond reissue myself! :clap

Picked up a couple 30cm resin kits from a local artist/collector. Really happy with these figures.

pyvadu4a.jpg

utu5e8ub.jpg

14565771081_c40a03c926_b.jpg

3a9yjyty.jpg

hyzeja4e.jpg

uru3u6eq.jpg

Those look incredible! Truly menacing and evil feel to their expressions! :thud: :hi5:

Normal Heisei SHMA Rodan confirmed. No release date announced yet. It's expected to be a web exclusive release, not confirmed yet though. Should hear more about it by the end of the month.

rodanmonsterarts.png

Back