Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    903.5 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,015.7 KB · Views: 170
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 174
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 173
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    747.8 KB · Views: 170
2014 is just outmatched in every single way. GBG is just incredible.

Where are your pics of SHMA 2014?

Quick review of both:

SHMA 2014: Love it Love it Love it. His left bottom knee-upper shin joint was out of its hole, had to use plyers to snap it back in, all went well thankfully. But he is awesome.

GBG: Beautiful. The smell not as bad as I was expecting, what is there is dissipating fast. On to the bad news, his body has small parts where paint was either rubbed off or the tips of his skin were broken off. Just in a few spots, nothing major. Still freaking beautiful. Thankfully the teeth and eyes came out fine. Love it!

Last edited:
GBG: Beautiful. The smell not as bad as I was expecting, what is there is dissipating fast. On to the bad news, his body has small parts where paint was either rubbed off or the tips of his skin were broken off. Just in a few spots, nothing major. Still freaking beautiful. Thankfully the teeth and eyes came out fine. Love it!

Agree... Smell was not as bad as I thought it might be... Still a bit skunky.

My payoff to the Japanese Post Office worked... I paid them to send me the better of the two GBG.. Sorry Jye but you want to play you have to pay... Mine came out perfect ;)

Ok Some Photos and thoughts... OMG I LOVE THIS THING!!!! When you love something as long as I have loved Godzilla and then get something this amazing... Well... This is what collecting is all about. I can't stop gawking at it.. Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! This thing could shoot up to my fav collectable... I like it that much.. PICS DO NOT DO THIS PIECE JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. I have not been this happy with a purchase right out of the box in a long time... I can't believe I almost passed on this... I am probably even happier now that the price of the SSC maquette has bee announced. This is the better piece IMO at the far better price! THANKS BOBA BEN! Thank you so much for pointing the sight out. Anyways some pics.

Ok Some Photos and thoughts... OMG I LOVE THIS THING!!!! When you love something as long as I have loved Godzilla and then get something this amazing... Well... This is what collecting is all about. I can't stop gawking at it.. Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! This thing could shoot up to my fav collectable... I like it that much.. PICS DO NOT DO THIS PIECE JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. I have not been this happy with a purchase right out of the box in a long time... I can't believe I almost passed on this... I am probably even happier now that the price of the SSC maquette has bee announced. This is the better piece IMO at the far better price! THANKS BOBA BEN! Thank you so much for pointing the sight out. Anyways some pics.

I'm glad you love the Burning Godzilla, Jaws. He's a fantastic Godzilla collectible. One of the best.

I'm a bit bummed about the Godzilla maquette. $800 is a lot of money.

Btw, getting his tail on took some effort but it finally snapped on really good with no damage to his fins.

The easiest way to get on the tails is to heat up the hole in the body where the tail connects until it 'a squishy, then just push the tail in. It's really easy. Btw, I know all of this sounds dirty.

Everything I have read said you don't need to heat it up... I did not heat it up either.

I read on my Facebook group that unlike the others, this one didn't really need to be heated to attach the tail. I'm so used to doing it that way, that I did it automatically when I took him out of the box.

Back