Turd's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bash Brothers, yes a D2 reference.

EB9B84F5-5136-4C00-B5A3-7253FEF0F7BF_zpssxrdkxr8.jpg

I didnt even look at the picture you posted and knew immediately that you had finally acquired your grail, a Coach Gordon Bombay from D2! Love the 1:6 Duck hockey mask

I've been on this site just under 5 years and that's around the time I really got into 1/6 figures. I'm always going to collect 1/6 stuff, I'm pretty sure I can't stop but I can say as of right now I have every grail figure that I've ever wanted. These 5 including the my other non modded Crow, I could never sell. Each one is important for different reasons and each one has a personal story behind it. So with that being said, shoot out some offers.

ac61375b-1efa-4234-a3cc-5aedd3ae45e4_zps8167b228.png

I've been on this site just under 5 years and that's around the time I really got into 1/6 figures. I'm always going to collect 1/6 stuff, I'm pretty sure I can't stop but I can say as of right now I have every grail figure that I've ever wanted. These 5 including the my other non modded Crow, I could never sell. Each one is important for different reasons and each one has a personal story behind it. So with that being said, shoot out some offers.

ac61375b-1efa-4234-a3cc-5aedd3ae45e4_zps8167b228.png

Congrats bro on achieving your collecting goals so far...long may it continue :clap

Back