The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I should note for those new… My Cowboy has been modded a bit. So that's not exactly what you;d get if you buy one.

Thanks dedguy, that's great! Will have a look at your links. Are these made in quite limited numbers then? Can't seem to find much for sale.
I guess what I'd like is a girl a boy and a robot to start out! The blind cow boy looks stunning.

You can probably get a good start at Sideshow (https://search.sideshowtoy.com/search?keywords=threea). The two female figures are on waitlist, but there is a boy (Tommy Red) and robots available.

Guess I should start hanging out in this thread too.
I think that black version Lady Sham might pop up in VERY limited numbers on Bamba after Venture this month, maybe like the exclusives did after SDCC last fall? Hoping to get a hold of one of these as I prefer the black over the white. :pray:

I'm hoping a few OG TKs are left over too!
If everyone is trying to get TKs you might have a better chance at a
S*** mood sham
Good luck man
:pigfly: :pigfly: :pigfly:

Happy Easter folks!

JC-1.jpg

Question to some of the veterans, the left hand on my Tommy red is a bit wobby in the socket and the inner elbow joint (where doctors would take blood) is wobby too, is that common?

It's not a big deal as i display them and don't play with them, but was windering

Yeah some of the threeA joints can be wobbly but not loose… if that makes any sense. Like there's some play in movement but they have no problem at all holding a pose.

Yeah some of the threeA joints can be wobbly but not loose… if that makes any sense. Like there's some play in movement but they have no problem at all holding a pose.

Yeah i can pose the arm and hand (though the hand doesn't move much) it's just abit shakey in the joint.

Oh yeah, i oredered a Crowbar for him, couldn't find a bat :(

Bats are really easy to make if you have an electric drill, some doweling, and some sandpaper.

So guys... how about that TOTEM!?

paris.jpg

cannot wait to see what this line brings. for me it has the most amount of potential from anything 3a has done. im just really glad it didnt get canned like a couple other projects that were talked about. the premise of ashley wood designs mixed with elements of star wars and the supernatural, is just awesome.

Most of the other projects that deadended where because they where collaborations and there where issues with the partner. Like Tank Girl for example they just could not work out the licensing.

Back