The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Artistic sensibility isn't about not liking something, it's about not understanding why someone likes something.

If you don't like something, that's your taste, but if you really cannot see the qualities of it, then that's something else.

I like ThreeA cos how different they are compare to any other major company.
Their paint is just go way and beyond a normal mass product.
Almost the same feeling when Mcfarlane first releasing their super details product.
Back then, I don't care about spawn, but there's something bigger than the love of the character, its how much I appreciate how good those toys are.

Some love statue, some love action figure, some love clean figure, some love dirty/battle damage figures.....that what makes everything interesting.

If everyone love the same thing, that will be boring as hell.

Here is another cube with a face photo :D

I love em, so much personality for such a simple little thing.

tumblr_n8kch50UV81tu688to1_1280.jpg

New 3A addition... Peppermint Grove! She just looks an absolute badass in the "real" , well chuffed with this one.

PG.jpg

Attachments

• PG.jpg
    PG.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 343
Peppermint Grove looks awesome. I might have to try to track one down. I have her brother and I made an unmasked head, so I think they'd look good next to each other.

never shared my threeA photos but, always a pleassure seeing other legions thanks for all the pics guys

here's my nom freaking commander, i think one of the best set from threeA

anyone have sticky fingers after handling 3A toys? mine not just felt slightly sticky but have strange smell. i think have to do with the paints they use for the weathering on the fabrics. do you guys wash your hands after handling them or do you suck your fingers dry?

ThreeA paint apps are going to look amazing on the new Batman. It works perfect with the gritty look of Gotham and the darkness of the Detective Comics!

anyone have sticky fingers after handling 3A toys? mine not just felt slightly sticky but have strange smell. i think have to do with the paints they use for the weathering on the fabrics. do you guys wash your hands after handling them or do you suck your fingers dry?

They probably just need to dry a bit more. I have found the odd very slightly sticky feel to a few but the worst have been the latest batch of squares.
I kinda like the smell :)

Back