Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I tried my hand at my first Mondo print, the red Exorcist and no-go. It bogged down at checkout. Oh well I guess I'll try to pick it up elsewhere.

If it bogs down for me I usually open a second tab and try again...alot of times the second tab will go through while the first sits.

I have this posted in 2 other threads already. But I wanted to do it again. IF anyone is considering the Sucker Punch Mondo print, it is totally worth it. It is a beautiful print. I have no clue about the red version in person, but the blue is quite excellent. I can't stop looking at it.

DSCN3332.jpg

I have this posted in 2 other threads already. But I wanted to do it again. IF anyone is considering the Sucker Punch Mondo print, it is totally worth it. It is a beautiful print. I have no clue about the red version in person, but the blue is quite excellent. I can't stop looking at it.

DSCN3332.jpg

That looks great! I need to get mine up. The movie kinda sucked but the poster is one of my favorites.

Heya,
This is off topic, but which of you guys are in Austin? Our family is seriously considering making a move in the next year or so and Austin is on the short list. My wife lived there when she was young and liked it and I know some of you all live there and just wondered how you like it. Feel free to shoot me a PM, I really would appreciate any feedback you have!!! :1-1: It would be awesome to maybe have some freak friends there if that's where we settled on too!!! Other possible destinations are Indianapolis, Lexington, and Louisville so far.

Last edited:
It does. The red color is perfect. I also like that now Mondo is rolling these with a sheet of tissue paper on the bottom end so the poster can't get scuffed as it's rolled, like what happened to most of the Dracula prints. It's a great idea!

It does. The red color is perfect. I also like that now Mondo is rolling these with a sheet of tissue paper on the bottom end so the poster can't get scuffed as it's rolled, like what happened to most of the Dracula prints. It's a great idea!

They must have forgot to do that with mine. :lol I had to put brown paper in for JBurton's.

The Exorcist print is now out of my hands. I'm almost sad because it's so pretty. But I'm also relieved because all of my walls are full, damn it. I mean FULL.

I bought Jenn the Who Framed Roger Rabbit print (thanks Ban!!!) and the Charlie Brown Christmas (thanks Ban!!!) for her birthday. So those are ready to be put up. Between them will be Duck Dodgers. We took Duck down off of its original spot and put Sucker Punch up instead. So now the 3 18x24 Whalen's will be together on a wall. Pics to come. Still have to hang Cabin in the Woods. But I have a space for it next to my Snape. :D Or maybe I should move Snape over and put Cabin next to Serenity... :dunno

We got a wonderful gift from Ban for our birthday's. He got us the Buffy print by Jason Goad. A wonderful gift from such a great friend. Just wanted to say how much help he's been, and how wonderful it has been to do business with him. Top notch freak. :exactly:

The print is amazing in person. It has this metallic shading and is just lovely in person. Mmhmm, I said lovely.

I bought Jenn the Who Framed Roger Rabbit print (thanks Ban!!!) and the Charlie Brown Christmas (thanks Ban!!!) for her birthday. So those are ready to be put up. Between them will be Duck Dodgers. We took Duck down off of its original spot and put Sucker Punch up instead. So now the 3 18x24 Whalen's will be together on a wall. Pics to come. Still have to hang Cabin in the Woods. But I have a space for it next to my Snape. :D Or maybe I should move Snape over and put Cabin next to Serenity... :dunno

We got a wonderful gift from Ban for our birthday's. He got us the Buffy print by Jason Goad. A wonderful gift from such a great friend. Just wanted to say how much help he's been, and how wonderful it has been to do business with him. Top notch freak. :exactly:

The print is amazing in person. It has this metallic shading and is just lovely in person. Mmhmm, I said lovely.

Lots of good peeps in this thread. There is no doubt about it! :peace

Wall space is an issue. As it is, I don't think I have room for all the posters I own to be properly displayed on the walls. If I strike it rich some day by writing the next teenager paranormal book series or win the Powerball, I might have room to display everything.

Back