Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Correct, but most of the Mondo stuff sells out within minutes, so they need to make changes. I am 100% confident they won't.

I'm all for the ticketmaster solution, when you add it to cart....you got two minutes to compete your purchase.

I'm all for the ticketmaster solution, when you add it to cart....you got two minutes to compete your purchase.

I don't understand why they didn't do this from the start. Virtually every site that sells limited edition whatever, has this option.

They should also use the manual passcode verification too. Some people on Espresso Beans' forum mention that some flippers likely use snipe-bots, kind of like on eBay.

Mondo is too set in their ways to do anything. As long as their posters sell out, they don't care. Even something as simple and presumably cheap as upgrading their servers in the long run would make their customers happy but would require them to get a little less back in profits but let's be honest here.There's no way that they are hurting for money.

If it weren't for the artists and the licenses that they've gotten, Mondo would have died ages ago with how they roll. If Gallery 1988 had their licenses and artists, it would be the greatest ever.

I actually got 2 stouts today in 2 different browser set ups due to the sluggishness. I emailed to cancel the extra so they wouldn't cancel both. Since Stout gets half the run, mondo holds onto some for studio gifts and their vaults.. There were probably closer to 250 of these available.

Pretty sure my buddy got the last Starlord print and I got the last Drax. Sat on the phone with him while he was going through the checkout and then when he was done I tried to get Starlord but it was sold out. Drax wasn't so I grabbed him, and while I was going through check out my buddy told me Mondo's twitter said all the Guardians were sold out. First successful mondo purchase through their website out of a bunch of attempts.

If anyone has a GOTG stout regular for sale PM me.

ie. prices below ebay of course ... not expecting cost by any means.

Hey guys, I'm new to this. been on the fence for a long time and finally I'm ready to take the plunge . So from the more experienced collectors here. What should I look out for?

Thanks guys. OK besides ebay. Where else can I get prints. Eg. some of e older ones like terminator 2 or sucker punch. Also do you guys usually buy spares or store prints that are not being displayed?

Thanks guys. OK besides ebay. Where else can I get prints. Eg. some of e older ones like terminator 2 or sucker punch. Also do you guys usually buy spares or store prints that are not being displayed?

Check out expressobeans.com there will be a much larger selection of stuff for sale from members.

Usually only *******s buy spares to rip people off later.

I store everything that I am not displaying flat in archival containers.

Back