Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the derelict space craft you're seeing.

For me, it's almost too busy. He's crammed too much into this piece. Alien pieces usually benefit from simplicity.

But maybe I'm rationalizing because I can't have it. :rotfl

Well, got a Prometheus Reg, but couldn't get anything else before they sold out. Literally less then a couple minutes. Had them all in my cart, but they sold out before i could check out. Pain!

I did get the Psycho today! I am 2/2 lately.

:clap

I sold my birds print to a friend and put up Tong's Scott Pilgrim in its place. I was really down about it being gone for the first couple of days but I'm okay now.

I need to pick up my frames tonight from the framers for Magenta and Riff Raff. Then my set will all be completely framed and I can hang them. After that I plan to frame MoS and Halloween by KT and then I'm done for a very, very long time.

I just caught myself in a lie...I need to frame a Trip to the Moon.

I have the Rescuers in a frame and ready to hang, only problem is, they cut the print wrong. The white border on the left if thicker than on the right so now I have no choice but to do a slim mat. Which doesn't make me happy at all.

Last edited:
I'm just curious as to what Mike Mitchell has in store for us at his Marvel gallery this month. I'm hoping they are not ALL portraits, even though that's his thing.

Back