Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky bastards. It would seem I used up all my stout luck with my Django variant. Congrats to you guys snagging one.

That DJango print is stellar. That is some good luck. Congrats. Sorry you couldn't grab this. I love both prints equally. Love the color on the reg and orb but like all the little add ons in the var.

Question to all of you top print collectors and framers, what is the best way to frame a nice print and should I go the drymat route or not. Any other tips?

:rock

Scored a regular GotG through the Stout lotto. Man that is so much easier to do than Mondo's way!!!

First time I was ever picked. Lucky draw.

Question to all of you top print collectors and framers, what is the best way to frame a nice print and should I go the drymat route or not. Any other tips?

Do not dry mount, especially if it is worth some coin.

Personally I get all my stuff professionally framed.

Anyone want to trade their Tyler Stout Guardians of the Galaxy Variant for a Sideshow Chewbacca Ex, new in Box? Msg me if so.

Hi all! New member but excited to see there is also a Mondo discussion thread on here. I was not expecting that. I guess my name is somewhat fitting after all! Anybody here going to MondoCon?

Got my Stout lotto GOTG in today. It looks great. The reds and blues really pop.

1_zps2d97014f.jpg

So what panels did everyone get (or not get)?

I got:

Cannon Films
2000AD
Geof Darrow (which somehow I ordered twice)
Total Recall

I'm debating getting a TCSM pass but I'm meh about it for some reason.

I'm wondering the amount of people who ordered tickets to the panels that aren't going. I can't wait to see people trying to sell passes to the MondoLive Panel.

Last edited:
Which one? I like the 80's cartoon and original movie posters, but that Eastman/Laird just doesn't look right. The technodrome was never featured in the original comic series and the Turtles look pretty static.

Back