Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone here besides myself and AJ going to Mondo Con next month?

I framed my No Country For Old Men and it's a beauty. I need to get a new wire hanger put on it and then it's getting hung. I really love that KT print.

I framed my No Country For Old Men and it's a beauty. I need to get a new wire hanger put on it and then it's getting hung. I really love that KT print.

Not I but have fun for those not attending!

A lot of different artists will be there. I'm guessing with their own booths and art. And you probably get in the doors and line up at each booth. I am assuming all of this because I have NO idea.

I'm going. I just need to figure out if I'm driving or flying.

Need more news on Mondo Con before I decide. Plus they are having a Batman show too later on.

Any definite dates on Batman show? I heard that they would have more, but I haven't heard any time frame, of what movie, etc. etc. (Assuming you're speaking of BTAS.)

If Rocky print had the ring scene that Rocky2 has
I would so want

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Any definite dates on Batman show? I heard that they would have more, but I haven't heard any time frame, of what movie, etc. etc. (Assuming you're speaking of BTAS.)

I think they announced the date. I know there is a thread on Expressobeans about it. It's a Batman anniversary show so I assume that everything is possible. The normal version of the Martin Ansin Batman 66 print will be there.

I got a regular. I prefer it over the variant.

Had the regular featured Thanos, Star Lord with his helmet as well as the cassette tape, I would have grabbed that rather than the variant. Both look awesome regardless! Can't wait to see this bad boy in hand :hi5:

Again, congrats to those who landed a print

Last edited:
Back