Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to see the normal of that GotG. Still it's probably not something I'll need. I know I said it on the SF. Not sure if here. But my Tyler Stout Avengers is probably the least favorite of my Mondo prints. It's good. But so many more are a lot better. I just want to see if Tyler Stout does Avengers 2.

If there's an 89 print, I'll ****.

Honestly, though; at this point, secondary market prices don't bother me too bad, as long as they're not super ridiculous. Pretty much the only thing that interests me from Mondo is their DC stuff. I love seeing the fantastic artwork and everything, but DC's the only stuff I actively spend money on. Four posters, huh? It'd be pretty neat if each poster represented a different version. So, a '66 poster, an '89 poster, etc. I don't know if a TDK Trilogy poster would be necessary. I think the Jock variant's one of the best they've ever done. A TAS poster might be cool, though. '66 and '89 are at the top of my list, though.

This was my list on the SF for the Mondo Batman day:

1. 66 Batman Print. Whole series image.
- We got this one but sadly not with Batgirl or Julie Newmar Catwoman. Martin Ansin supposedly confirmed that the normal is just a color change.

2. Keaton Batman 89 Print.
- Only a Joker portrait. I want the whole movie. Or a Batwing print from Mark Englert.

3. Bale Batman Print or Series.
- I would love a Dark Knight series print. Martin Ansin did TRON and Flash Gordon. Those are two of my favorites. He could do a good set for Dark Knight.

4. Batman Beyond Return of the Joker Print.
- They did the Mask of the Phantasm. I hope they like this movie. It's one of the best Batman stories.

Announcement would be Animated Batman episode prints which were hinted at when they did the Mask of the Phantasm print.
- I was surprised at the Batman Gallery show announcement. Especially since they have the Mondo con upcoming.

It seems like Mondo is stretching some of their top artists and some of this stuff is taking them by surprise. The Batman 66 normal version is confirmed for the Batman Gallery. Nothing so far at SDCC has got me to buy.

I'll wait a couple weeks for the prices to drop back down to normal just like the majority of the Mondo releases. Most of those Mitchell Marvel prints are back at retail or below

This doesn't work for all prints. There is a hype train on EB that people try to start. It works for some prints like the Durieux Jaws and Birds. You miss stuff like that they'll probably never come back down.

I'm glad to see that Stout is back in it for Mondo, but the color palate on the variant is an eye sore, IMO. Regular will be the one to get for me. (If I can get one! :lol) Much like the Avengers print of his, I think the regular will steal the show. Ultimately though, you can't go wrong with either.

Ok where are you guys seeing all this stout goodness at. I've checked his site and nothing.

Thanks a lot. Looks beautiful. Now, this may be a silly question but how does TS make those posters knowing so little of an unrealeased movie.

I am sure he has some insight...

I have a feeling I will like the regular better. This is so blah.

Back