Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing on size yet. Some will be 24x36.

The Rescuers will be mine.

New-Mondo-Disney-Posters-for-Nothings-Impossible-David-Petersen-The-Rescuers.jpg

New-Mondo-Disney-Posters-for-Nothings-Impossible-Kevin-Tong-Wall-E.jpg

New-Mondo-Disney-Posters-for-Nothings-Impossible-Kevin-Tong-Up.jpg

I will be pbing for some of these but obviously not at cost. I'm not standing in line for a bunch of folks when I could put them on the evilbay for at least double. ;)

I am back, and I am exhausted.

Waiting in the line for a lifetime was SO worth it. Got to spend some time with Edmiston again, catching up, which is always a blast. Got some amazing art. The Snow White was brilliant in person. I went ahead and got myself Rescuers and Lion King, which I had Whalen sign, and the JB Moss.

I did grab $800 in prints but a few pb's and trades, etc.

I have an extra Lion King and Incredibles. The Incredibles is signed....

Did you happen to pick up a horkey ratatouille?

I did, yes. I sold it last night to my buddy, Keith.

I have 2 remaining prints to sell if anyone wants them. I will throw them up on the bay so I'm not worried if not.

The Lion King - Cost plus shipping and a tip. ;)
Incredibles (signed) " "

EDIT: Lion King just sold.

Last edited:
Unsure if anyone paid much attention to the Peter Pan print by JC. I thought it was okay, but once I got it home and looked at it..yowsa. I am never selling that thing.

In case anyone wants to know, all of the prints were basically 24x36. Only a couple were different sizes.

EDIT: Incredibles is pending a sale.

Incredibles SOLD.

Last edited:
Back