Alice Adrenochrome's Toy Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WoW! Alice the photos of the 1000toys Synth is probably some of your most inspired. Love them, especially the one with him partially in that circle (? is it a tank?)

WoW! Alice the photos of the 1000toys Synth is probably some of your most inspired. Love them, especially the one with him partially in that circle (? is it a tank?)
Thank you very much! I'm very happy myself with this series. I like the clarity & simplicity in particular. It's such a crazy figure! 1000Toys have delivered a classic, that much is clear. The circle you see in the pictures, actually is ... a studio ring light!
Perhaps, on this picture, you can see more clearly.

mW6VYy.jpg

Thank you grphyx! Yes, it's a GID figure. actually, 3A released 3 similar figures, and one of 'em is this GID one: Ghost de Plume (GID), Sombre de Plume (dark one, still need to make pictures) and Marquis de Plume. Tat last one has a few dashes of light blue in the color scheme.

IMmI61.jpg

I love that you don't want to just take pretty pictures of figures. You really have elevated them to art. I could easily see them mounted and framed up.

Thanks Agonistes! Actually, I've planned on trying a few test prints with these, different kinds of paper etc, to see how it goes. Got everything ready, just need to make it down to the shop.

Back