Alice Adrenochrome's Toy Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Polong Ghost Lily’s severed Foot (GID)
9670706457_da65ac3f91_z.jpg

Beautiful shot Alice, you make this look even better than it does on my shelf. so glad you were able to hook me up with a retailer on this one.

Simply some of the best photography on this forum. You create such an atmosphere with your compositions and lighting.
Thanks for sharing these. I really love that static kitty:)
Pure Lady Sham & Popbot

Lady Sham & Popbot by Alice Adrenochrome, on Flickr

General Showa

Lasstra-shirt by Alice Adrenochrome, on Flickr

Kitty

General Showa & Kitty by Alice Adrenochrome, on Flickr

Beautiful shot Alice, you make this look even better than it does on my shelf. so glad you were able to hook me up with a retailer on this one.

It was my pleasure!

By coincidence, the guys from "Snap It / See It" featured exactly that photo of Keni Uno on their blog today. Check it out:

https://snapitseeit.com/featured-friday-43/

:)

Simply some of the best photography on this forum. You create such an atmosphere with your compositions and lighting.
Thanks for sharing these. I really love that static kitty:)

Thank you so much! It' really nice to hear, well, read this. Thanks!

Last edited:
That is great Alice. And I may be biased but yours definitely was the best out of the bunch. Georgette Swenson's was nice too.

These are fabulous!!! those owls made me smile. thanks for sharing your beautiful art mister! are these 3A?
Thanks for the kind words! No, these are from Coarse Toys. It's 'designer toys' as they call it. There are around for some time. Most of their releases sell out very fast, while others are only available to club members. This set is limited to 100 pieces. Their toys are very well crafted and real eye candy.

These look like new items????? hmmm.... i vaguely remember something you said after you'd gotten lighblack??? changed your mind?
Tomorrow Kings are grand. Not all of em, but the more classic inspired ones sure are.

Back