NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA, this is ****ing ridiculous, where the **** are the AVP Predators? Thus far all you've shown or hinted to are your lame ass fruit loop colored repaints. Yawn....

NECA, this is ****ing ridiculous, where the **** are the AVP Predators? Thus far all you've shown or hinted to are your lame ass fruit loop colored repaints. Yawn....

yeah, the AVP predators are becoming the HT Prometheus... they keep talking about releasing them later but nothing comes of it

I just can't believe that someone's hatred for a movie will stop them from releasing a figure to the public.

And Don't forget this is the company that released those awful Jonah Hex and Carrie Remake toys... (don't forget Twilight and Hunger Games too)

Randy really has no shame lol :lol I used to get mad at this but now it is kind of hilarious
(I hated that movie so much I will never ever ever release those ugly toys, :mad:)

Eh, the AVP ones.

The Kenner remakes are more interesting than the AVP ones.

So no loss for me.

If that Randy guy doesn't release the AVP line, I will have more respect for him as a Predator fan, it'd be a dumb business decision though :lol

Eh, the AVP ones.

The Kenner remakes are more interesting than the AVP ones.

So no loss for me.

If that Randy guy doesn't release the AVP line, I will have more respect for him as a Predator fan, it'd be a dumb business decision though :lol

can't tell if this is trolling or not.

for the sake of my heart i am just going to assume you are trolling and leave it be. Cant deal with the anger right now

iFcSFnj6dFVFM.gif

Series 12 isn't Kenner it's Elder, Enforcer and Bad Blood series 13 on the other hand not a figure in it that I want.

Series 12 isn't Kenner it's Elder, Enforcer and Bad Blood series 13 on the other hand not a figure in it that I want.

Technically, 12 is Elder, Enforcer and Blade fighter pilot. Bad Blood got moved to his own "delux" status and the blade fighter pilot no longer comes with the fighter itself. Series 13 is all Kenner though. (yawn)

Randy said yesterday that AVP preds will be out next year.

Isn't that his standard response after every single event, though?

I don't have a dog in this fight. On one hand I think the AvP preds are terribly overrated. On the other I am sooooo tired of Kenner tributes and would love to round out the films.

(I do think when we get AvP Preds we will get decent AvP warriors though. That is a day I look forward to.)

Back