NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes one wonder how they'd go about Kenner Aliens tributes. Surely those would require unique sculpts.

Not that I'm encouraging NECA to go down that road. Hell of a lot of movie-based figures to go before they should even think of that stuff.

Got my SDCC Exclusives today.

zazahyqu.jpg

u4eby6y2.jpg

yhygabeb.jpg

I swear they said they'd never ever do removeable helmets....

Yeah remember that, they said due to to Face Proportions and that they would need to do a completely new head sculpt. Both removable masks(this figure and the Kenner part tribute) don't have the Mouth piece, maybe that's why it's an easy option.

anyone here have the new nes video predator yet? I just ordered this , looks very kool in the youtube video's.

Anyone else had problems with Ahab Predator? Many Collector's, including myself, had the Head pop right off. Some missing paint on thigh area and hands limbs out of sockets.

The head of my Ahab popped right off too but just as easily popped right back on. However, it is loose. None-the-less it's not a problem for me. I ordered 2. One showed up with a damaged wrist blade. The blade is actually bent in the packaging. I did not open that one. Contacted necaclub for a replacement. They said they're having an issue with the warehouse but should have it sorted out by Friday or sooner after which replacements will begin shipping.

Back