Spartacus on Starz (spoilers for US aired episodes!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spartacus Blood and Sand

Dammit, the best shows are always these 13 episode or less ones. TWD finished and Spartacus almost finished. I can replace TWD with Game of Thrones but what of my replacement for Spartacus? I may have no recourse but to buy more toys.
I know :( TWD, Spartacus and Game of Thrones are about all I watch anymore. Hopefully the Penguins make a far run in the NHL play offs so I at least have something else to watch for a while.
remember though Oenomaus had just gone through a week or so of being strapped to a pole and whipped by Ashur. if anyone was out there in less than fighting shape it would be him.

And damn near dying in the Pit. Onemaus is the baddest dude on the show. I loved in season one when mention of killing him was made, and Spartacus replied "He is an honorable man, and I'd not see him killed." I loved the little back story with him this season, too.

remember though Oenomaus had just gone through a week or so of being strapped to a pole and whipped by Ashur. if anyone was out there in less than fighting shape it would be him.

True, not to mention he almost killed Gannicus first in a rage before the other gladiator interfered and attacked Oenomaus.

I'd have no doubt that Oenomaus could hold his own against any of the gladiators put before him. Guy is a beast!!

I'd have no doubt that Oenomaus could hold his own against any of the gladiators put before him. Guy is a beast!!

He is cool.

potential
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

In history, the only one I remember that dies is Spartacus..oops spoiler:panic:

In history, the only one I remember that dies is Spartacus..oops spoiler:panic:

Leave this thread or I will hack fingers from ****ing hand! :wink1:

I was going to read up on Spartacus....ok who am I kidding - I was going to watch the film again for the first time in millenia - but decided against it. I want to keep as much of it a surprise as I can.

I think all of them probably die in the historical context. I read somewhere that Oenomeus is killed pretty early in the struggle. But they changed alot about the character in the show, and Im sure they'll go their own way with the storylines. I havent heard i they are doing another season after this, but I highly doubt Oenomeus would be killed before the end of the final season. Such a popular character, the most accomplished actor on the show. Gannicus will fight alongside his friend regardless, so they don't have to kill Oenomeus to get Gannicus on their side.

My theory on the finale is that
Spoiler Spoiler:

My theory on the finale is that
Spoiler Spoiler:

A sound theory. If we do get another season, I imagine it would be the last, so Crassus is the logical antagonist.

Holy ____ that was a crazy episode! :horror They really know how to turn it up to 11 on this show.

Crazy good? Look forward to tomorrow night then. I'm approaching with some caution, I dread to think of who'll get killed in this show - I like everyone and what they bring to it.

This show just keeps getting better and better. So many good moments in this episode. I can't wait for the finale next week!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yep great episode. Slowish to start but it ended in exciting fashion.

Spoiler Spoiler:

yeah it's a pretty safe bet....I wonder if they'll stay true to form on which of his generals dies first though

yeah it's a pretty safe bet....I wonder if they'll stay true to form on which of his generals dies first though

I'm avoiding doing a refresh on the history so as to keep any deaths an (unpleasant) surprise. I really don't want any of them to die but I suppose it has to happen.

Back