Spartacus on Starz (spoilers for US aired episodes!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm rewatching this. Up to episode 8 of season one. I haven't heard anything recently about the Caeser spin-off, wonder what's going on there.

I have, and actually Rome is due a rewatch. I've seen that twice through, it would be my third but its been long enough now that I'm sure I've forgotten much about it and it'll feel fresh again.

GoT, I'm also watching, amazing production values, acting and so on, though I have to say I haven't felt compelled to revisit any of it so far - perhaps I will upon a day.

Bugger knows. I wonder how sympathetic we would find Caesar after his part in the downfall of all our favorites in Spartacus. I liked him in all his scenes where he was arguing with ''that little $h!t'' Tiberius but then he became a real boo hiss villain any time he was against Spartacus, Gannicus, Crixus, Naevia etc

Bugger knows. I wonder how sympathetic we would find Caesar after his part in the downfall of all our favorites in Spartacus. I liked him in all his scenes where he was arguing with ''that little $h!t'' Tiberius but then he became a real boo hiss villain any time he was against Spartacus, Gannicus, Crixus, Naevia etc
I liked every character, even the awful ones like Ashur. I am just starving for another show in the same time period and filmed in the same style as Spartacus.

Ashur was great, I actually felt for him at the end of Vengeance, even despite some despicable things he had done. So well played by that actor.

Ashur was great, I actually felt for him at the end of Vengeance, even despite some despicable things he had done. So well played by that actor.
I saw the guy who played him last December at my local zoo. :lol :D

I guess it doesn't mean much nowadays considering you can meet almost any celebrity at some convention (comic con), but I was still shocked.

I liked every character, even the awful ones like Ashur. I am just starving for another show in the same time period and filmed in the same style as Spartacus.

Ashur was my favorite villain in the show. The actor stole just about every scene he was in. And considering how the gladiators treated him in season 1 I can see why he was a ******.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back