Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least he'll be leaving office with an awesome 12" action figure to remind himself of the "good old days."

:lol That's very true.

So depending, if Sideshow has this at $160, it could cost $176 before even shipping, man, at that rate, Sideshow might actually cost me more than Toys2, I might start becoming an indirect customer if that's the case. My Toys2 total was $183, if Sideshow has to take tax, plus shipping, that'll be at least like $186, it's a couple bucks give or take, but still it adds up over time. I like giving Sideshow directly the business and getting RPs and all, but what I get in RPs will equal what I eat in taxes if this happens. Sounds like 2010's going to change collecting for me.

Yep, getting these from SS is really starting to add up. Just for a simple SW figure at $80 it ends up costing nearly $100 with ship and tax. And that Emperor's chair at $139.99? Gonna be $170+.

So depending, if Sideshow has this at $160, it could cost $176 before even shipping, man, at that rate, Sideshow might actually cost me more than Toys2, I might start becoming an indirect customer if that's the case. My Toys2 total was $183, if Sideshow has to take tax, plus shipping, that'll be at least like $186, it's a couple bucks give or take, but still it adds up over time. I like giving Sideshow directly the business and getting RPs and all, but what I get in RPs will equal what I eat in taxes if this happens. Sounds like 2010's going to change collecting for me.

Alter Ego would be my choice. Great service, no tax and they offer points as well.

check this one out:

ubchongik_20071002224726_6152170_2.jpg

a very talented artist from Korea!

https://blog.dreamwiz.com/ubchongik?f=0

Yep, getting these from SS is really starting to add up. Just for a simple SW figure at $80 it ends up costing nearly $100 with ship and tax. And that Emperor's chair at $139.99? Gonna be $170+.

Now how much do you know about this tax thing, I would assume anything like preorders would be grandfathered, I'd hate to suddenly get hit with tax fees on open POs before the new laws went into effect.

Alter Ego would be my choice. Great service, no tax and they offer points as well.

I'll consider it, at the moment because of my own experience in CS with Toys2, I'm inclined to send business their way. I've only ever bought from Sideshow, Toys2 and BBTS, and only BBTS because Sideshow and Toys2 didn't have the items I was looking for.

I was talking about HT stuff i think.

Last edited:
This week MILK ~ lots of useful information this round

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

1) Howard, JC and Yulli love Arnie and T2 so much, they are going full force on This line.

2) HT found a 3D Arnie body scan from T2 movie and use that as refrence for the body sculpt but slim down a bit in order to fit the cloth (rubber torso and PVC arms)

3) The head sculpt is pretty much final

4) Sarah Connor, T1000, different version of T800 and Endoskeleton are coming soon

5) An ALL NEW T1 LINE also coming soon

6) Hottoys has no interest doing the T3 line

There's also a 2 1/2 pages interview with Howard/JC/Yulli

1) Yulli like to do some large scale figure (1/4 1/2) she think I/6 scale is too small (Howard like the idea but the market for this is too small) she also like to do some 1/6 female figure like Audrey Hepburn and Maddonna.

2) Confirm by Howard himself: Christopher Reeve SUPERMAN / TRON 1982 and some other movie classic are coming in 2010

05012010003.jpg

What does that say about a T-800 with 1/6 Harley Davidson motorbike deluxe boxset say?

Back