"Conan's Prize" Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I learned they have a replacement inventory separate from their stock inventory.

I can testify to that and that they have wait list inventory apparently. I put myself on the exclusive wait list the same day after it sold out (hours after it was marked as a wait list item). My wait list for an exclusive converted last week. I received it yesterday and it is a great piece (I had seen a regular at my LCS a few months ago).

Edition was in the 200's/450 and everything on it was fresh. It wasn't refurbished as everything looked new. I noticed some dirt on top of the girls hair that was easy to sweep off with a dry brush. I also noticed small white spots on Conan's hair (the paint did not take/dried up correctly?). Easy fix with a #2 pencil. Other than that it is flawless and amazing. I am sure people will look for these once the next one in the series comes out.

DSCF2448copy1.jpg

i got 2 of these, the first one was damaged , had to get a second one for sure , sacrificed kratos for a second one of this brilliant diorama

I saw this statue for the first time a few weeks ago and have wanted it since. It's a bummer that two of the statues that I want most currently (this and Gambit PF) were narrow misses, but the hunt for them at reasonable prices has been kind of fun.

thanks, had taken more pics but need to do some photoshop work before uploading:wink1:

Ex waitlist for conan just cancelled bY SS i hope i will get regular :dunno ...........what do u say friends??

So i finally got my hands on this at a rather nifty price!

It's a fantastic piece that does live up to the hype, super dynamic and looks great from multiple angles. The only problem with it is Conans eye are brown instead of blue, how they missed that i'll never know, it's a shame too as Conans face is painted so damn well, its one of the highlights of the entire statue. The girls eyes, yes back then Sideshow couldn't do eyes great but it's fine from the right angles....also whos even looking at her face lol.

But yeah it's a fantastic piece with fantastic paints! I really hope SS does another diorama in 1/5 scale as i think this and FotB are such great pieces.

c1_zpsuduizlg0.jpg

c2_zps02gv4qdm.jpg

c3_zps8ksgvyfb.jpg

c4_zpssovv9pdz.jpg

c5_zpsknqy1pyp.jpg

c6_zps6p94sxyx.jpg

c7_zps5tem2qq1.jpg

c8_zpsl5zi1zpk.jpg

c9_zpsp4zq96g8.jpg

c10_zpsaccqgzfj.jpg

Definitely the best conan statue. Love it

So i finally got my hands on this at a rather nifty price!

It's a fantastic piece that does live up to the hype, super dynamic and looks great from multiple angles. The only problem with it is Conans eye are brown instead of blue, how they missed that i'll never know, it's a shame too as Conans face is painted so damn well, its one of the highlights of the entire statue. The girls eyes, yes back then Sideshow couldn't do eyes great but it's fine from the right angles....also whos even looking at her face lol.

But yeah it's a fantastic piece with fantastic paints! I really hope SS does another diorama in 1/5 scale as i think this and FotB are such great pieces.

c1_zpsuduizlg0.jpg

c2_zps02gv4qdm.jpg

c3_zps8ksgvyfb.jpg

c4_zpssovv9pdz.jpg

c5_zpsknqy1pyp.jpg

c6_zps6p94sxyx.jpg

c7_zps5tem2qq1.jpg

c8_zpsl5zi1zpk.jpg

c9_zpsp4zq96g8.jpg

c10_zpsaccqgzfj.jpg

Awesome pictures! How does this statue scale with premium format statues?

Thank you!

It's only 1/5, overall the statue is around 22 inches tall with Conan making up around 13 inches of it. Looks great with FOTB though as that's also 1/5.

If you want 1/4 or PF scale then it's either the upcoming SS PF or one of ARH's offering.

Back