!!! Bad !!! Michael jackson from hot toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jeeze, give me a break snarky. How many threads about the same thing can we have?. Thought folk around here used to be friendly?. We currently have two threads covering the same topic and I posted my views in both. Get over it. Why do you feel the need to be so rude? Oh I get it, it's an MJ thing, don't question anything got to do with the king of pop?!. I notice 98% of your posts are MJ related. Thats ok, each to their own, just learn to be a bit more mannered, or just don't bother talking to me, thanks.
:duh

if you don't like my opinion, just ignore it.
moving on..

I think it's an amazing figure, but it has it's faults:
1. I won't mention again to keep Annika happy.
2. I don't see how this is a DX figure. There was more in the Thriller package.
3. No microphone?!

I'm the one being snarky here? I was just responding in kind. I just find the same one-liner posts over and over again pretty useless, is all. And yeah, I'm here because I like Michael Jackson, Buffy, and a handful of Marvel characters. What's your point? If you're going to repeatedly post your opinion in every possible thread you can think of (five separate times in three threads, in fact), you're going to have to expect people to respond to it, I'm afraid. ;)

Last edited:
I'm the one being snarky here? I was just responding in kind. I just find the same one-liner posts over and over again pretty useless, is all. And yeah, I'm here because I like Michael Jackson, Buffy, and a handful of Marvel characters. What's your point? If you're going to repeatedly post your opinion in every possible thread you can think of (five separate times in three threads, in fact), you're going to have to expect people to respond to it, I'm afraid. ;)

And how many times have you posted your feelings on the MJ DX? Go and read about the hot Toys Alien Big Chap, the debate about the shape of its head or the ongoing drama over the DX02 oil problems, thats what these forums are here for. Don't get me wrong I'm a MJ fan, thought the Zombie Thriller was fantastic. But whisper...i think the eyes are wrong on this.... ok? I won't mention it again I promise..
now give me a break.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well he was just about black.
He had already changed his features, and his "Skin condition" had started to take affect.
If anything, this is the time everybody was saying he was trying to look like Diana Ross.
Yeah, I consider this his "transition" period. He wasn't full blown weirdo yet, but he was moving in that direction with the plastic surgery, skin color, etc. But his music was still very good at this time.

thats a much better likeness to MJ then the previous attempts by HT but lack of accessories disappoints me a bit!

an alternative non pers sculpt with smooth criminal outfit instead of the dirty diana shirt should have been the way to go considering its a DX!

just a plain old white shirt as an extra!?!? LAME! 2 heads and 2 costumes is essential for a £160 DX figure!

And how many times have you posted your feelings on the MJ DX?
give me a break.:rolleyes:

You seem very keen to check my post history, why don't you tell me? To my recollection, I've posted my opinion of the sculpt once, but I might be forgetting something. ;)

likewise, why can't we just all get on?
:naughty

I would like that. I really wasn't trying to start something, I was just surprised at how many ways one Irish dude can say 'figure's eyes look too Asian'. I suppose I should be impressed really. :duff

I know that HT has improved head sculpts, and even <i>added</i> a head sculpt (Leonidas) post-prototype... but have they ever added accessories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back