Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It got snapped at the top, I need another one bad!!, I've checked EBay, nothing!!, if anyone knows how to get one please help!.

Seems to be a common problem, the arm breaks right below Gandalf's hand.

I'll throw this out there, I need a monkey brain prop to go with my Mola Ram ex statue (broke while packing for a move).

Please, does anyone know where I could get a spare gandalf arm with the staff?, I'm in desperate need!!..

I think I have a spare. The original came broken from Sideshow so they sent me a replacement. I managed to glue the original one back together since it was broken right at the hand so it doesn't look too bad. But I will check when I get home and PM you.

Fritz you are a legend, thank you so much man, haven't been able to get online for a few days so i did'nt see your post, man if you can do this for me, i'm in your debt dude...

I recently bought Exclusive Gandalf PF from a local collection and I couldn't believe how awesome it is.
It perfectly captured the essence of Gandalf the Grey not just from the movie, but also from the book.
I totally picture him leading the fellowship through mines of Moria. Second head is delightful have, as it reminds me of the Balrog scene.
but even without it, you'll love it. Good luck and hopefully you get yours soon:pray: :)

image.jpg

Last edited:
It looks sooooo good. Wish I'll ever find one for sale at a reasonnable price. Those never pop up.

I was hoping Gandalf's new staff in the Battle of Five Armies would be like his first staff in the Fellowship of the Ring making this PF Sideshow's defacto first Hobbit collectible :lol but although it's more similar to this staff then his previous (Hobbit) staff, it's still different.

I was hoping Gandalf's new staff in the Battle of Five Armies would be like his first staff in the Fellowship of the Ring making this PF Sideshow's defacto first Hobbit collectible :lol but although it's more similar to this staff then his previous (Hobbit) staff, it's still different.

There may be some minor differences but it is supposed to be the same staff.

Maybe he gets the original Fellowship staff later in the movie. At the rate Gandalf goes through staffs, it wouldn't surprise me. :lol

In some of the images he's holding Radagast's staff. That staff becomes his which is what he has in FOTR. What happens to Radagast is a whole different story.

bofa_esgaroth-1024x555.jpg

In some of the images he's holding Radagast's staff. That staff becomes his which is what he has in FOTR. What happens to Radagast is a whole different story.

Radagast's staff and what Gandalf has in the Fellowship aren't the same staff. Not sure if PJ intends them to be but in physical appearance they're not. Are you saying the staff in the picture which is Radagast's staff is supposed to be the same staff that Gandalf is carrying around with the Fellowship?

Radagast's staff and what Gandalf has in the Fellowship aren't the same staff. Not sure if PJ intends them to be but in physical appearance they're not. Are you saying the staff in the picture which is Radagast's staff is supposed to be the same staff that Gandalf is carrying around with the Fellowship?

Yes it's supposed to be the same staff. That is the intention from what I've read. I think even PJ has said it's supposed to be. It may be more closer to the staff he has post Orthanc than the one before.

Yes it's supposed to be the same staff. That is the intention from what I've read. I think even PJ has said it's supposed to be. It may be more closer to the staff he has post Orthanc than the one before.

Hmm, interesting, I think PJ just like destroying staffs. :lol

Back