Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you're the first one here to buy and set up the new ikea glassvik doors. The discontinuation of the tombo lost ikea my business. How do you like the doors?

At first i was a little hesitant of buying the glassvik doors due to the borders round them, i assumed they'd restrict viewing...they don't & look even better in person. I have an older cabinet with the Tombo doors & i have to say i prefer the new style glassvik, the new border feature works in my favor cause it hides the hideous hinges.

Fantastic setup irezumi! Wonderful choices pieces. Clean, and uncluttered. Very classy.

Yeah, they have a habit of showing things and then just using them as convention decorations at their booth for years. It gets really frustrating. Just as an example, they announced "Avengers" props were coming three years ago and only Mjolnir shipped and that was just recently. No news, updates, Pre-Orders, or anything else this entire time and they've been showing Iron Man's helmet and Cap's shield since the announcement.

I don't mean to bash eFX here, but this is unfortunately true. It will probably be available someday. Take the case of the Studio TIE Fighter. I saved up $2000 cash to pay for it and waited 3+ years. Ridiculous. After about 2 years other projects and great collectibles (that came out on time) were released and eFX lost my money.

Alright, back to the topic.

I'm moving in a month or so. Looking forward to having my Man Cave back and having even MORE on display.

Where is a good place to get a custom Boba Fett helmet? I grown tired of waiting for EFX and I really don't want to pay 800-1000 for the MR. Thanks

At first i was a little hesitant of buying the glassvik doors due to the borders round them, i assumed they'd restrict viewing...they don't & look even better in person. I have an older cabinet with the Tombo doors & i have to say i prefer the new style glassvik, the new border feature works in my favor cause it hides the hideous hinges.

Hope you don't mind, I've linked your picture in the Besta thread.
Been waiting for a Glassvik set up, looks nice.

I just got mine yesterday from Sithplanet.. its the mystery mold helmet and its quite nice and does not cost you "that" much..

sorry for the crappy pic...

helmets_zpsfba10eae.jpg

Fett helmet looks great myc! What Vader you after, licensed ANH, ROTS or fan made?

Fan made as well.. the MR are to pricey.. and somehow do not like the Rubbies one.. looking probably for a portumac vader helmet

Back