Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Anybody collect 1:1 Helmets?

Very nice Jango you have Verbal and love the setup Outer_Rim very classy.

Heres a couple pics:
cabinet09-1.jpg

cabinet09B-1.jpg

and the TE bumpy cap version
TEarmourwithshine.jpg

Last edited:

@sewbacca, Holy *beep* Amazing display! What type of cabinets are those? Never seen them before.

Here's my MR Stormtrooper helmet:

dsc01940.png

VERY nice collection, Outer Rim. That's an amazing collection. Seeing them all together, I think I might just have to get the Shock trooper next & wait for EFX to make a Vader. Any of you guys getting the McQuarrie concept Vader helmet?

Yes SIR! I'll getting that. IMO, they should have used that concept version in ROTS.

@sewbacca, Holy *beep* Amazing display! What type of cabinets are those?

:lecture:eek what I wouldn't give for a Cody, or Bacara, or a Tie Fighter pilot....hell, the whole Stormtrooper costume. Great stuff, sewbacca:bow

Yes SIR! I'll getting that. IMO, they should have used that concept version in ROTS.

that really would have been awesome. it'd really make it seem like they were still working on improving him until ANH

Your helmet collection is more than impressive, Sewbacca. I really love your clone commander and ARC-170 fighter pilot buckets.

Interesting that this thread just popped up when I was considering opening a new one concerning the Vader concept helmet. I've been chomping at the bit for any news on the thing since the efx newsletter of just few days ago. I've been following efx since their inception, but most of these things are not what I normally collect. A Vader Mcquarrie Concept however, is definitely within the scope of my collection. Any news that anybody can provide on price point, preorder status, and delivery estimate for this piece would be greatly appreciated. And I may open a new thread this evening since I am so gung-ho about procuring this new helmet. That is barring a near-$1000 price point. That would be very sad indeed, for me.

For instance:
What are the normal price points for efx helmets in the past?
Have any of them come with a signature before, and if so, what was the price of those?
What are the edition sizes like on the other releases? (I know only 250 for this one!)

Thanks guys! :D

Your helmet collection is more than impressive, Sewbacca. I really love your clone commander and ARC-170 fighter pilot buckets.

Thanks guys :cool:and Outer_Rim I wouldnt say impressive as my collection is starting to get cluttered. Your display is my ultimate goal if I ever get the room, a wall of well displayed helmets:monkey5 Glad to see others with the same fetish:naughty

Interesting that this thread just popped up when I was considering opening a new one concerning the Vader concept helmet. I've been chomping at the bit for any news on the thing since the efx newsletter of just few days ago. I've been following efx since their inception, but most of these things are not what I normally collect. A Vader Mcquarrie Concept however, is definitely within the scope of my collection. Any news that anybody can provide on price point, preorder status, and delivery estimate for this piece would be greatly appreciated. And I may open a new thread this evening since I am so gung-ho about procuring this new helmet. That is barring a near-$1000 price point. That would be very sad indeed, for me.

For instance:
Have any of them come with a signature before, and if so, what was the price of those?
What are the edition sizes like on the other releases? (I know only 250 for this one!)

These reg clone Helmets ran for $400 and I think Vader sig edition ran for $1000-1100 and reg. version about $700 could be wrong. So guessing the Concept is going to be up there especially with such a small edition size.

that really would have been awesome. it'd really make it seem like they were still working on improving him until ANH

That's what I was thinking. This concept version is damn menacing looking. The angular lines make it seem so much more evil than the OT versions.

For instance:

Yeah, I've followed Efx since day one. I purchased the X-wing and the display case also. The good news is that the latest newsletter says the case will be shipped in the first week of Jan. (Finally!) Damn kinda spendy also ($369). I can't wait until the pre-order for the Tie Fighter.

You're right about Vader Mcquarrie Concept helmet. Edition of only 250 and pre-order in Jan. I've e-mailed some detailed questions to my guy at Efx concerning price point and expected shipping time. Hopefully, I'll get an answer quickly.

By the way, someone has started a thread. Here's the link.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46040&highlight=concept+vader

These reg clone Helmets ran for $400 and I think Vader sig edition ran for $1000-1100 and reg. version about $700 could be wrong. So guessing the Concept is going to be up there especially with such a small edition size.

Geez, I was hoping for around $750. Anything above and I'd have to scramble for the funds.:rolleyes: I'm already at a breaking point with the 1:1 Alien bust.:monkey2

Thanks for the link "six" and I have the Alien 1:1 coming as well. Hope I can add this Vader to my small collection.

anybody know what EFX has in store after concept Vader? A Cody is #1 on my wishlist, but I see a lot of you have custom ones already and if it's gonna take awhile, I may go that route as well

i have start to collect MR and EFX HElmet 1 year a go after starting to collect Sideshow bust 1:1, so my collection is small but really love 1:1 Helmet

MR Helmet
Clone Trooper
Clone Trooper 212th Battalion
Boba fett signature edition

EFX
Stormtrooper
Clone Trooper still in box

I'm just receive my Ackbar bust... men this thing is gigantic.. when you put it aside of my Helmet you think my SW Helmet are scaled version lol

My next purchase probably will be a 501st Trooper Helmet

photo_16.jpg

Some mind blowing displays here! Some of the best I've ever seen on the freaks board, really!
I'm personally still looking for a MR Vader helmet, but I'm still waiting for a good deal, should it ever come to pass. :D

sewbacca - good to see you on here and love the updated pics of your awesome collection!

lucky - that ackbar bust is HUGE! Sideshow did an amazing job on it...I can only imagine how awesome a hammerhead bust will be!

Back