Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an SE recently. I'd say 2000-2500 is normal for the SE.

It IS fantastic though... the detail and size is amazing. I think the signature and the snow speeder crashed in the base with snow really makes it stand out. I'm of the minority maybe but I prefer the paint on the SE. I kind of like the leg up on the LE, but not enough to outweigh the rest of the SE extras.

The one you purchased was also broken or missing a small part though if I remember correctly?

Yes much to my annoyance two parts. One was known the other was broken and missing and the seller claimed he didn't know.

He only suggested that I make a ups claim. Knowing now how ups deals I doubt I'll go that route. I don't want ups trying to take it away to inspect.

So I'll cast new parts or make them from scratch.

The rest was perfect at least.

Does the At At have any known issues with breaking of specific parts, certain things to look out for? Thanks for the Vader pics.

I know I posted this before.. but its now complete :)

2014-09-02195415_zps33ca49fc.jpg

2014-09-02195454_zps781de91b.jpg

10552545_10204274031190867_559894336389084694_n_zps9b289781.jpg

2014-09-02195523_zps2ca394a6.jpg

jkno, on the Vader pieces, it looks like the Legend has a two tone paint job whereas the Limited does not. Is that correct?

See below :)

No that is incorrect. Both have two tone paint jobs, difference being the Legend is hand painted/brushed on effect.

:exactly:

I got an SE recently. I'd say 2000-2500 is normal for the SE.

It IS fantastic though... the detail and size is amazing. I think the signature and the snow speeder crashed in the base with snow really makes it stand out. I'm of the minority maybe but I prefer the paint on the SE. I kind of like the leg up on the LE, but not enough to outweigh the rest of the SE extras.

The AT-AT SE has a more accurate snow paint job, closer to the screen used AT-AT prop, and its pose is made to look like in a specific ESB scene:

MRAT-ATSEmoviepose-vert.jpg

at-at_-000.jpg

And not to forget the fact that the crashed mini Snowspeeder is in fact Studio Scale too, while the MR larger Snowspeede is not Studio Scale.

Does the At At have any known issues with breaking of specific parts, certain things to look out for? Thanks for the Vader pics.

As long as you don't play with the MR AT-AT and if you ship it carefully in its original packing material and box you shouldn't worry.

Sorry to quote the images, but did MR make an ESB Han and an ESB Luke blaster? I thought they were pretty much identical?

No worries! Yes they did. The Luke replica blaster has a shinier muzzle and slightly different weathering and color. I'll see if I can find a picture later. I just prefer Han's.

Stock photos of Luke's blaster. There is a different pattern of blaster charring near the front of the barrel and the overall color is a more jet black and a lighter grain wood handle (which is in reality plastic lol)

227BD6CB-0724-4AF9-B272-0E253957B57E_zpselmntp2j.jpg

7DB0E591-C646-4A19-98F8-D48C22C160C9_zpsobrslll3.jpg

Ok guys just picked up my first MR piece, an LE At At. Anyone have any advise on how to clean the mirrored bottom and the acrylic? I know about the polish for scratches but I am talking about finger prints and cloudiness in general. It seems the mirrored bottoms are darn near impossible to get perfect.

Microfiber and vinegar/water mix misted lightly.

Or quick detailer for cars and microfiber is what I use. Both are good for me.

Hey guys, was looking for some feedback on the Kenobi Rots 1:1 saber from Master Replicas. Quality, finish, pics, overall happiness etc. I like the thing, but having trouble deciding how much its worth. Any help is highly appreciated!

Hey guys, was looking for some feedback on the Kenobi Rots 1:1 saber from Master Replicas. Quality, finish, pics, overall happiness etc. I like the thing, but having trouble deciding how much its worth. Any help is highly appreciated!

It's been climbing up in the aftermarket the past year or so. I had one in pristine condition, never displayed. I really liked it but I sold it to get my grail Luke V2 replica. If I had the money I would have kept it. This, Maul's and Qui Gon Jinn's are probably the best of the PT sabers.

Back