Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 99 of 365 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
    Master of BagEnd
    Feedback
    Default Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

Can't be beat, just can't be beat, brings a huge smile on viewing. That says it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Grandpa View Post
    Here are some additional shots I took of pairings to give a closed look at the great work done by Trev and Josh:

These should be the last of my pics for awhile. I may post some photos of my bashes as I get them completed. Almost there on Simon and Inara. I welcome all and any feedback on these. You guys have been a big help in the past in getting these right.
    Thank you,

Old Grandpa

2. Fanboy Collectibles  160x600 Collectibles Direct UK-300x250
    Finger-Lickin' Good
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Wow, those are awesome, I think Zoe looks the best. What body are you using for her?

Old Grandpa:

Seriously, making these can get expensive I think, which is why I was glad I just focused on Mal piece by piece. I would love to make a Jayne or Zoe. Maybe in the future. Awesome job!

Amazing Quality Old Grandpa. Just amazing!!!
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss13/dollhousefan/1808496_orig_zpsaacebeeb.jpg

Loving the group shot OG, totally awesome!

Freakalicious

Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Here are the group shots of the first 4 of the magnificent 9:

Old Grandpa
    OH.....MY....GOD!!! Everytime I see your figs, I'm still blown away, but to see Kaylee and Zoe all finished up along with entire group photos of the gang - I'm breathless!! I had rationalized and talked myself down into doing only Mal, Jayne, and Zoe because of the expense of these customs, but after seeing your group shots, you have me re-considering this thought big-time! You're like a little devil on my shoulder telling me, "You should have, no - not should - need to have all 9 of the crew!", if they can look near as good as yours!!

Stunning, absolutely stunning OG!!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevolver View Post
    an absolute inspiration! Your group of figures look TERRIFIC! I really can't wait to get some free time to work on Wash....Thanks for sharing, Old Grandpa, I always get a jolt of inspiration to continue on these when I see your figures.

cadaver202- Love the shoulder patch on your Mal's coat! I always liked that detail on the Serenity coat.
    That means so much coming from you! I really like it too.

OG- those are amazing! I love them all. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of are Mals pants. Other then that they are spot on!
    Last edited by cadaver202; 07-12-2010 at 11:37 AM.

Here are the group shots of the first 4 of the magnificent 9:

Old Grandpa
    These looked amazing when viewed on their own, but in a group photo like that they jump to another level of awesomness

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by darthviper107 View Post
    Wow, those are awesome, I think Zoe looks the best. What body are you using for her?
    Thank you, thank you. I used a HT TT Cuban American body. She worked out great because she's a little bit taller then the Caucasian version, and Zoes taller than the other females in the cast.

Old Grandpa
    Grandpa always knows best

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by stshammgod View Post
    Old Grandpa:

Seriously, making these can get expensive I think, which is why I was glad I just focused on Mal piece by piece. I would love to make a Jayne or Zoe. Maybe in the future. Awesome job!
    Thank you. Yes they are expensive, but they are one of a kind, original works of art, not a mass produced, cookie cutter, 1 of 10,000 figure. Plus I'm old, rertired, widowed, and aside from my grandchildren, what do I have to send my money on.

Honestly, I loved the TV series and the movie, and have wanted 12" figures of the crew for years. I'm looking forward to Wash and Inera as much as I was Mal and Jayne. Stay tuned.

Old Grandpa
    Grandpa always knows best

Page 99 of 365 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast