Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, if anyone is looking for a dress for River, Geewhiz Customs has made one, but is her Serenity dress. From what they've said, it's been made for a HT babydoll body but I'm more than sure than can modify their template if anyone has a taller body. I've had quite a few pieces made by them for some of my custom (non-firefly) figures and it's quality stuff. They're going to make my Mal coat more than likely as well once I get a body for him. Contact them at [email protected] if your interested. Idk the pirce though sorry. I'm not a spokesperson or anything for them, just saw it on their FB page and thought I'd share it here.

1908322_621508521264760_6909155435629542894_n.jpg

10155933_621508547931424_7425011007414241928_n.jpg

10262113_621508537931425_1119677598725680400_n.jpg

10308310_621508577931421_7767928326699675912_n.jpg

Sorry if this has been seen before. 1st time I'm hearing about it through Vantage newsletter.

QMx
Malcolm Reynolds
Sixth Scale Figure

ffmal_zps3e38cc6a.jpg

ffmal2_zpseb55e46d.jpg

ffmal3_zpsb3d94a02.jpg

ffmal4_zps06e46853.jpg

ffmal5_zps47324f81.jpg

QMx has entered the Sixth Scale arena with Mal Reynolds from the Firefly/Serenity universe. After polishing their skills on licensed prop replicas and other high quality merchandise, QMx is turning their attention to the Sixth Scale Format. With a headsculpt from famed sculptor Trevor Grove and an accurately scaled pistol and trademark Browncoat, the Malcolm Reynolds Sixth Scale Figure is a spitting image of star Nathan Fillion. The figure is scheduled to arrive in Q3 and is available for pre-order now.

Wow, does this mean this is licensed and Trevor is doing a new Mal(and others)? Even if it's the old one,
It got my attention for sure. I hope they do more than Mal.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me acquire a Wash jumpsuit and Hawaiian shirt? I'm seriously desperate! I've contacted Star Puffs, but haven't heard back. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet, but I'm just super anxious... If anyone can help, I'd very much appreciate it!!!! Thanks in advance!

Can anyone help me acquire a Wash jumpsuit and Hawaiian shirt? I'm seriously desperate! I've contacted Star Puffs, but haven't heard back. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet, but I'm just super anxious... If anyone can help, I'd very much appreciate it!!!! Thanks in advance!

What color jumpsuit are you looking to get? Star Puffs is on vacation right now. Try again in 2 weeks. I think she's still making the shirts. I see you're a newby to this hobby. Anxious wont help. This is a order and wait hobby. Nothing moves fast.

Old Grandpa

Yep SP is on vacation as OG said. But she had quality work and super honest and great to work with. Give her a chance it will be well worth it I guarantee

If you need a flightsuit, I just used a cheap tan flightsuit from Ebay that I dyed orange. A bunch of them are up there, so you should have no problem finding them.

inara long hair (2).jpg

Been awhile, but finally got long hair Inara done. Simple head swap with Ada Wong figure. I'm happy with it.
Sorry about size of pic.

I did the same thing you did BJV, only I used the other Inara sculpt, added some drop earrings with matching necklace. More of dressed up look.

Old Grandpa

Hey guys, I'm doing an interest thread for a Summer Glau Terminator headsclupt by Sean Dabbs. Maybe it could pass as a River custom too? It's been awhile since I've watched Firefly. Anyway, here's the thread in case anybody is interested:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...normal-battle-damaged-headsculpts-sdabbs.html

Poor form to come into another sculptors thread to gain interest in another sculptors work of a likeness already covered in the thread, no? I realize the Trevor Summer sculpt is a tad hard to come by these days, but still. Better off starting a new thread to cross promote.

Poor form to come into another sculptors thread to gain interest in another sculptors work of a likeness already covered in the thread, no? I realize the Trevor Summer sculpt is a tad hard to come by these days, but still. Better off starting a new thread to cross promote.

Apologies that it struck a nerve, I didn't know it was offensive. And yes, I figured Trevor's sculpts are hard to come by and since they aren't in production anymore, nobody would be robbing him of his sales. I'll delete the post then. :duff

I disagree with it being bad form. Yes if the Trev was still producing these then yes it would not be cool. He's helping others add to thier collection, some of them where only able to get a few sculpts from Trev.

Yeah, I don't see what's the big deal. It's not like you can get Trevor's sculpts anyway at this point.

I agree. I don't think the post was meant to take away from Trevor's sculpts (though it's not like you can get them anyway). Offering information on a sculpt that may help someone complete their Firefly collection is a good thing.

Simple solution, just repost the solicit in its own thread where it belongs.

Back