Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

Now make them kiss Anzik!!

cadaver, that shirt's looking good sir! Nice to have a little variety in the shirt department. Maybe it's because everyone else is using a darker shirt, but it looks a little on the 'red' side. I think if you darken it up it'll look perfect!

Also, helpful hint about the pants (Even though you already said you were working on new ones): don't be afraid to cut off some of the legs. It helps when you don't have a whole pant leg to stuff into the boots.

Now make them kiss Anzik!!

cadaver, that shirt's looking good sir! Nice to have a little variety in the shirt department. Maybe it's because everyone else is using a darker shirt, but it looks a little on the 'red' side. I think if you darken it up it'll look perfect!

Also, helpful hint about the pants (Even though you already said you were working on new ones): don't be afraid to cut off some of the legs. It helps when you don't have a whole pant leg to stuff into the boots.

It's actually just the lighting. its not that bright red, more of a maroon.

good call on the pants!

Anzik - Twins!!! Loving it, and they both look great!

Cadaver - very cool on the Serenity Movie look. I haven't watched the movie in a while, but based on memory and a few pics I have on the old computer, it looks like you're hitting it out of the park! Lookin' good!!

001-3.jpg

:love

This is awakening one of my most private fantasies. :naughty

Well, after posting numerous photos for my dad, I'm finally posting my Firefly bashes in their current state. Here they are:
img6873l.jpg

img6876ki.jpg

img6887v.jpg

img6878m.jpg

I really have to thank my dad, Old Grandpa to those on the board, for these... everytime I had him over for dinner, he always brought along a new piece I could use for my bashes. These would be nude TT bodies, plain and simple, if it wasn't for my him.

Thanks again to Mighty Jabba for doing an amazing job on painting these. You are becoming a paint force to be reckoned with!

Hey Anzig, Great job on the Kaylees, but why 2? Love that shirt you made for them, very screen accurate. Nice weathering on the coveralls also.

Old Grandpa

The one in the gray jumpsuit is mine, OG. :) He painted it and did the clothes for me. That's what best friends are for.

They look wonderful Proto! :clap

I wish I could share this hobby with my father, I really do. We have literally nothing in common. :lol....:(

I really have to thank my dad, Old Grandpa to those on the board, for these... everytime I had him over for dinner, he always brought along a new piece I could use for my bashes. These would be nude TT bodies, plain and simple, if it wasn't for my him.

Thanks again to Mighty Jabba for doing an amazing job on painting these. You are becoming a paint force to be reckoned with!

Thank you son, It's been a blast doing these with you. Remember back, it was you who turned me onto Firefly to begin with. Love you.

Old Grandpa

PS: Fix Zoe's belt, it came unbuckled

Thank you son, It's been a blast doing these with you. Remember back, it was you who turned me onto Firefly to begin with. Love you.

Old Grandpa

It's so great to see you two working together and sharing this hobby.

You made my day. :) :1-1:

I seem to remember that you turned me onto Captain Action that started my obsession with 12"ers all those years ago... so we are even.

It's so great to see you two working together and sharing this hobby.

You made my day. :) :1-1:

Yeah, and my dad and I are inspiring my son to get in this hobby as well. He has his own collection of 12"ers.

And thanks to Old Grandpa, he has his first Hot Toys figure... General Ursus. :hi5:

And... would he believe it, he also wants to join this forum too.

He has his own collection of 12"ers.

And thanks to Old Grandpa, he has his first Hot Toys figure... General Ursus. :hi5:

And... would he believe it, he also wants to join this forum too.

That's just what this forum needs, Three gererations of freaks. In some states this might be considered child abuse.

Old Grandpa

Protozaius and Old Grandpa - I think it's so wonderful and special that you share this interest and passion for the 1/6 world together, and even cooler that you're spreading the love to a third generation! Can't beat that!! (until you get a great grandson down the line, OG! :) )

And Proto - the gang looks terrific - congrats on finishing them!! (But of course, how could they not look great, considering how your Dad's crew looks?)

Cheers!

Well, I finally got my Inara bash together. I plan on posting photos of her, Simon's and the altered Wash on Sunday. Hope to get some feedback, as these are a work in progress, and I can really use any help I can get.

Old Grandpa

I'm nearly done with Kaylee's hang out but figured I would post a few preliminary pics.
007.jpg

003-3.jpg

002-1.jpg

I still have some stuff to add (eventually the engine itself) including a hammock and the Han in Carbonite. Once its finished I want to add lights and take pics in better lighting to try and recreate the look of the ship.

Back