Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

Hey Anzig, that looks friggin' awsome. I really admire your can do attitude. I doubt that I would even attempt a project like that. Can't wait to see it completed. You really do great work.
Thanks for shareing

Old Granpa

Trev... sent you a PM I am interested in being kept on the list for all the remaining HS. Like to pick up a Kaylee when you get to me on the list. As always great work.

Can't wait to see Inara OG!

I'm nearly done with Kaylee's hang out but figured I would post a few preliminary pics.
007.jpg

Dude, that kicks ass! :rock

Great job Anzik. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. You always wow me... ;)

That's insanely awesome! Can't wait to see it all finished Anzik! I wish I had the space to display something like that, let alone the skill to actually build it. :(

Thanks very much everyone. Next up is the bridge, then maybe the kitchen. One day I may get real ambitious and do the cargo hold complete with the catwalks.

You're like the LeBron James of diorama making...uh...I mean the Kobe...wait...how about I just say, "you are awesome!" :)

What if you just make the entire ship!! I would definitely want one. Do it, now! :D

Seriously though, I can't wait to see the finished product.

This is the same Wash bash I posted a few weeks back, except I’ve had the clothes altered for a better fit. Do they pass inspection?

img6899vt.jpg

img6900t.jpg

img6904w.jpg

This is my Simon. He’s pretty straight forward and not much of a challenge. The hardest part was finding his red doctors bag and stethoscope.

img6906p.jpg

img6907z.jpg

img6911p.jpg

img6913o.jpg

This is the Inara I had the seamstress make for me. Not completely happy with it. I think it looks too thick around her waist. The seamstress lined all the clothes and that added a lot of bulk to the look I was after. Really want your feedback on this one. I’ve found a local woman who makes doll clothes and she’s going to give it a try.

img6918f.jpg

img6919w.jpg

img6921e.jpg

img6927o.jpg

img6924o.jpg

those look awesome OG!!

here is my all new, all different Mal!

he is still a WIP. I made all new pants, jacket and shirt for him to look like the movie.

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

I seem to remember that you turned me onto Captain Action that started my obsession with 12"ers all those years ago... so we are even.

PZ,
I see you've journeyed from Central City as well? LOL

Captain Action! One of my early faves!! Did you know he's back?

I am well behind all the rest of you on my Firefly customs. :(
I am waiting on clasps and suspenders for my Mal, and still changing boots until I am happy.
Where did that Jayne shirt come from? That is great!
And, I still need to figure out how I'm going to do Kaylees overalls.

So much to bash, so little time...

This is the Inara I had the seamstress make for me. Not completely happy with it. I think it looks too thick around her waist. The seamstress lined all the clothes and that added a lot of bulk to the look I was after. Really want your feedback on this one. I’ve found a local woman who makes doll clothes and she’s going to give it a try.

The Wash and Simon look great. But yeah, the Inara dress is way too big, her head and arms are tiny in that dress. All of Inara's dresses are really light.

those look awesome OG!!

here is my all new, all different Mal!

he is still a WIP. I made all new pants, jacket and shirt for him to look like the movie.

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

OMG, he looks great. To do the movie Mal is alot harder to do than the TV version, but you've done a fantastic job so far. You have to know your way around a sewing machine to even think of it. Have any ideas on how to tackle the suspenders yet? Keep those pictures coming, I really enjoy your work.

Old Grandpa

Back