Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um i dont think so since its rubber. I picked mine up for 450 shipped.i saw one go for 320 only issue was the spear was bent, i missed out on that one.

$320 quite a score.

I remember the rubber Enterbay Bruce Lee bodies staining but I can't remember if there was a remedy :banghead

Hot Toys needs to do a 2.0 King Leo and a Immortal. It would be cool if they did 300 rise of the empire Themistocles and Artemisia.

Someone posted an interview in the 1/6 Xmen DOFP thread where Howard said they were looking into acquiring the license :yess:

i heard the cape most likely to discoloured and could stain the rubber body ; are they true ?how am i supposed to do to prevent them from happening ?

if i rinse it on a soapy cool water could it prevent the discoloured ?or must use vinegar to prevent it ?

is it all the cape from this 300 fig gonna discoloured and stained the body ?

Vinegar sets the dye in fabrics - google for the ratios you'll need.

I don't think many people experienced a stained body - I think a few of those who thought they had a stained body found it was actually fine fuzz from the cape. Others might set me straight on that though.

Back