Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. Some photos I took:

Will add more later with my impressions of the figure.

IMG_1381c.jpg

IMG_1357c.jpg

IMG_1371c.jpg

IMG_1347c.jpg

IMG_1391rcopy.jpg

IMG_1396r.jpg

IMG_1398r.jpg

IMG_1402rcopy.jpg

IMG_1371c.jpg

Just when I feel my excitment for this figure is dying with the arrival of DX Batman I see a picture like that and wish I'd bough Blade first.

Wow. Could this be figure of the year....already?

Nope. We haven't even seen Iron Man 2 stuff yet, let alone Clash of the Titans, Avatar, or Reeve. I'm sure Blade will be long forgotten by the end of the year. Which is a great thought actually since he is so great to begin with!

Wow. Could this be figure of the year....already?

Haven't you heard? The T 800 is coming! That is high on my list.

I know some people in this part of the forum don't care but I've been wanting that figure for as long as Terminator 2.

Thanks, Sean. Your examples are the pinnacle of which I dare wish to reach someday. :lol But you keep moving the bar up! Especially with those awesome Batman photos.

Well you're coming along. There are 2 things I aim for with my work, interesting and flattering lighting, and presenting the figure in a way that is respectful of the character personality, and you're getting both of those aspects in your work, which to me stands it out. Some people can take beauiful photos with interesting effects or nice lighting, but their posing/presentation of the figure lacks any sense of character in them. I find the more interesting work finds a way to make a little figure with a permanent expression and look, convey the attitudes of the character it represents.

Back