Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually feel that Aurra Sing is a very underrated piece, and she definitely belongs in the top. The sculpt and design of her is magnificent. Although the likeness to the movie character might not be so good, it still has a lot of character.

No doubts about Aurra. Very nice piece. I've had to limit my collection due to space, so if he/she isn't holding/wearing a lightsaber, then no go.

I give up. I'm done convincing myself I don't want this statue. I love this character and I won't let the fact that people who haven't read legacy drove up the price ruin it for me. Anyone looking to sell take my money.

There are quite a few on ebay but they're not selling due to the >$1100 price tags. There's one that's been broken and repaired for $1099! I've been looking for one--just missed out on a deal the other day :gah: --but those prices are just too much.

There are quite a few on ebay but they're not selling due to the >$1100 price tags. There's one that's been broken and repaired for $1099! I've been looking for one--just missed out on a deal the other day :gah: --but those prices are just too much.

Agreed. Some people on ebay are ridiculous. There's been Talons up there for as much as $2k. Yeah Right! Good luck selling it for that much!

$800 is a good deal. But I figure why pay for it at all?

Tomorrow's my birthday. So I think one of you should just send me yours as a gift. :monkey3

Sometimes, it's the the hype itself that becomes self-reinforcing. It doesn't make the hype invalid, though. :) It's just one of the wonderful examples of how a particular piece emerges as a grail piece. :)

Me neither. But we have to understand that sex sells. :wink1:

The truth. They sadly try to appeal to the lowest common denominator. As someone who loves Legacy it bothers me that the only PF we have from that series has been driven up in price (And let's face it, only made in the first place) because she's practically naked.

Shaak Ti is another example. Shaak Ti is one of my favorite Star Wars characters. But as much as I do love the Force Unleashed I'm sad that they did that version of her rather than her traditional outfit because they knew more casual fans would buy it because she's half naked.

They're both extremely well done of course, I just wish Sideshow would be a little more brave with their character choices/designs. I feel as if many collectors and fellow geeks subject women to the point where they have no respect for good female characters. They have no interest unless she's pretty and not wearing much in the way of clothing. I mean look at the Aurra Sing and Asajj Ventress PFs. Two good characters and two of the best Star Wars PFs to date. And they're practically completely covered up!

This Talon PF auction just took a suspicious turn

https://www.ebay.com/itm/151400240651

8e0883e37b8bbc0c123a372c201e6169.jpg

It jumped from a little over $800 to $1475 due to 2 bidders--one with 1 feedback, the other with 0 feedback.

Back