The Sideshow Museum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For all you SIDESHOW FREAKS!

Just phenomenal beautiful setup I've never even seen half the stuff u got just makes me want to work harder bravo my friend bravo

Merry Christmas fellow freaks! :clap:clap

Merry Christmas my Friend but in the True Spirit of the Holiday, I will accept a one time Gift from your Excellent Collection of my Choosing, is that to much? did I go to Far? :wink1::)

Be Cool
Al

Sweet collection. Glad I bmped into your collection today

WOW ........ Amazing Collection, BE Very Proud!!!!..

You HAVE a museum, thanks for free admission, is an awesome display

:eek omg what an insane collection! Really like those lifesize terminators and Robocop.

WOW.. thats insane o_O

Wow that has blown my mind! Amazing collection man!!!!

I have never seen such a huge and amazing collection. :thud:
Outstanding!

Epic collection, love it.

Just phenomenal beautiful setup I've never even seen half the stuff u got just makes me want to work harder bravo my friend bravo

Merry Christmas my Friend but in the True Spirit of the Holiday, I will accept a one time Gift from your Excellent Collection of my Choosing, is that to much? did I go to Far? :wink1::)

Be Cool
Al

Sweet collection. Glad I bmped into your collection today

WOW ........ Amazing Collection, BE Very Proud!!!!..

You HAVE a museum, thanks for free admission, is an awesome display

Thank you all so much for your kind comments. I have been away for a while, but now I'm very happy to be back. :yess::yess::wave

Hey buddy, thanks for the PM and for the kind words :hi5: I have to say, after going through your thread I've come to the conclusion that's it's probably one of the best collections in the entire UK if not the best!! WoW!! :thud: outstanding brother :clap :clap

:hi5:Thanks very much my friend, truly nice words! We must now join forces... hahaha:hi5:

(BELOW) I am sleeping at the moment, please leave your message after the bleep...

:hi5:Thanks very much my friend, truly nice words! We must now join forces... hahaha:hi5:

(BELOW) I am sleeping at the moment, please leave your message after the bleep...

no worries bro...I just sent you a 1000 word PM which took 15 mins but your inbox was full! :gah: I aint resending it!!! :lol

Aaaaaaaarrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! DAMMIT!!! :slap

COPY...PASTE....COPY...PASTE...COPY...PASTE

(Below) I'm sleeping at the moment, please leave your message after the bleep...

Couple of new pics...
ALIEN CINEMAQUETTE

PUMPKINHEAD... One of the rarest and best of Sideshow!

(Below) I'm sleeping at the moment, please leave your message after the bleep...

Last edited:
Back