Vampire Diaries

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spin off series?

I have been pretty disappointed with this season. I still have 4-5 episodes left to watch, but I doubt that'll change my mind.

IMO, season three was the best followed by two and then one.

Liked the finale, but the reveal of Silas's true form was LAME imo. That said, looking forward to next season and the spin off show too -

I didn't understand that at first, had to have my brother explain it. They sort of confused matters as having Silas appearing as Elena again. I figured when he turned into Stefan it was just his usual trick. I didn't realise they were saying that he originally looked like Stefan and that Stefan himself was born as a doppleganger ala the Kathryn/Elena thing.

Spin off series?

I have been pretty disappointed with this season. I still have 4-5 episodes left to watch, but I doubt that'll change my mind.

Yeah they're apparently giving Klaus and the rest of the originals their own show.

I love this show. Most people would think its a tween supernatural romance but its actually a pretty engaging story. It's miles better than that other pos vampire love story.

Thought the finale could have been a lit better should have kept Lexi and Alaric around seems it came out of no where how elena said oh i love you blah blah to Damon it felt rushed there .

Liked the finale, but the reveal of Silas's true form was LAME imo. That said, looking forward to next season and the spin off show too -

it was really stupid. I couldn't believe it.

Spin off series?

The spin off show 'The Originals' will be decent I'm sure. I'm only watching it for Rebecca and Elijah.

Yeah they're apparently giving Klaus and the rest of the originals their own show.

The spin off show 'The Originals' will be decent I'm sure. I'm only watching it for Rebecca and Elijah.
Joseph Morgan (Klaus) and Daniel Gillies (Elijah) are easily the best actors in this series IMO, so I'm glad they'll be getting their own show.

Which one is the Werewolf girl? She's beyond pretty, but can't act to save her life, imo. She concerns me a tad
Phoebe Tonkin?

MV5BMTcxNzEwMDg2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzYxMTM1Nw@@._V1._SY314_CR16,0,214,314_.jpg

I don't think she's bad, but she's nothing special. I thought she was much better in that crappy witch show though, The Secret Circle.

So far there has only been one reason to watch this entire season. And this is that reason:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO1hCosyTiw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO1hCosyTiw[/ame]

The Klaus-centric episode in New Orleans was, essentially, the spin off show's pilot
I just watched this episode for the first time and am shocked at how good it was. Most well-made episode in the entire series IMO.

Can't wait for the spin-off series now.

So season 5 has started and also The Originals had its debut.

Nothing to shout about but I'll be watching.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Am I the only girly-man watching this now? Second episode of The Originals aired. Good, but you really have to have been into these characters all along. I.E you have to have been a fan of Vampire Diaries.

Yes. :lol

I think The Vampire Diaries pretty much sucks now, and has since the latter half of season 3, but The Originals is actually really good. They just need to learn to stop rehashing the same storylines over and over and over.

I have the last 6 episodes on DVR but haven't had time to watch. Glad to hear they were good.

Yes. :lol

I think The Vampire Diaries pretty much sucks now, and has since the latter half of season 3, but The Originals is actually really good. They just need to learn to stop rehashing the same storylines over and over and over.

I'm still enjoying Vampire Diaries, enough to have found that finale pretty heart-wrenching.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm still enjoying Vampire Diaries, enough to have found that finale pretty heart-wrenching.

Spoiler Spoiler:

agreed; left me drained..........gotta go back and finish season 2 of the Originals. Show is gonna be very different without elena...hope they get her back in some capacity

Back