Pinocchio Big Fig

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the Pinocchio that I could have had and I shall never see in my hands. Damn crack (or not) :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

3983488961_734d941b0f_o.jpg

Hey all:

Around how much does this big Pinocchio and Jiminy statue sell for on the secondary market? How rare and in demand is it?

Thanks!!

You have a pm. I know where you can buy ;)

Hi there,
I have been looking for this pinocchio sitting figure for a while now. Will u please let me know where is available if possible? I am a rare disney figure collector, and i just love this figure. Any information will be welcome.thanks

What's the scale of a Big Fig?

They all vary in size, most of which are over 12", and I'd say the average is more like 18". They are usually bigger than a Sideshow Premium Format statue.

What do they sell for these days? Thanks!

Most big figs go for about $200, with the more rare one's going for about $300. I've seen them go for even more though, depending on rarity and demand.

Hello , can some one tell me where I can find a donkey ears Pinocchio big fig, I am also looking for any other star wars Disney big fig...

Thanks
Ron :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I have this! :wave I have been looking for people interested in him and this site is the only place I have found that any information was available.

I've been looking for the donkey ears Pinocchio big fig for a number of years now... and I finally found him!!

4116109231_288407c6dc_b.jpg

Paid an arm and a leg.... but worth it!
Oh boy this thread is long dead.....Anyways if u ever thinking of selling him let me know . I ll make u a gr8 deal ...:)

Back