Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 75 of 146 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast

Default Re: STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chRd View Post
    yup thats the emperor PF, what are your comments averone?
    I am not sure....
    The Emperor from the pics looks rather small next to the Stormtrooper!
    Is it just me?

2. Fanboy Collectibles  160x600 Entertainment Earth 250x250-NFL
    Quote Originally Posted by empacker04 View Post
    I can not wait to get mine. i am thinking of getting two and display them with Vader. Anyone else doing this?
    That would be the perfect display

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by averone View Post
    I am not sure....
    Is it just me?
    yup i thought so too, but then again stormie's on a display base base while hunchback palpy's sitting on his throne. really can't have a standard size for stormie as they all differ in height.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzybean View Post
    You could be worrying about nothing. This is why I don't read any of this crap when people start receiving their stuff. I always avoid the newer posts in these threads until I actually get my statue and open it. I never understand why people who are waiting on theirs want to see everyone else's pics. That spoils all the fun.

BB
    Well...turns out my worrying was justified....opened it up tonight and the shoulder bell is broke clean off and the base looks like a wolverine had some fun with it before they shipped it..scratches all over and over spray with pools of paint..looks terrible.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Unreal...so now I have to ship it back..wait for it to get there...and then wait another week for them to ship another to me?? You have got to be kidding me

Quote Originally Posted by Apone View Post
    Well...turns out my worrying was justified....opened it up tonight and the shoulder bell is broke clean off and the base looks like a wolverine had some fun with it before they shipped it..scratches all over and over spray with pools of paint..looks terrible.
    Sorry, Dude. That sucks.

BB
    "You're gonna need a bigger detolf."

Super Freak
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Thanks man..just sucks when you wait half a year for something and pay that much for it..and it comes like that...and it wasnt a shipping issue...though I must say...they have severely decreased their shipping techniques...it seems prices are going through the roof and actual quality is dropping through the floor. Otherwise the figure looked decent..but i was so disgusted to see it that way I didnt even take the rest of it out and set it up..just put it right back in the box.

Darn it! Im very sorry to hear this.
    They did a good job with covering the parts but the foam needed to be real good for this one. Hope you get a good one next time

Quote Originally Posted by averone View Post
    I am not sure....
    Is it just me?
    Also don't forget that the emperor is sitting on ground level since it doesn't actually have a base. It would probably look the right height if you could prop it up an inch.

Thanks man..just sucks when you wait half a year for something and pay that much for it..and it comes like that...and it wasnt a shipping issue...though I must say...they have severely decreased their shipping techniques...it seems prices are going through the roof and actual quality is dropping through the floor. Otherwise the figure looked decent..but i was so disgusted to see it that way I didnt even take the rest of it out and set it up..just put it right back in the box.
    I know you have heard this before, but prices are higher now than ever before,I cannot blame SS. Its the same with ARH products, its hard to save money when material and shipping costs are rising. I know the volume is much higher on this so I can see they will sell a boat load of them so the extra $$ for top quality styro may have helped on the long run, especially with the misplacement of the base.

Page 75 of 146 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast