STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics everyone is posting! He looks bad@ss. One of my most-wanted pieces in my favorite format. Couldn't ask for anything better. I love the idea of Stormtrooper PFs in various poses.

That sucks it hard, will SST cover you the shipping back to them at least?

They haven't said but yes..lol there is no way I am paying to ship something back that was broken when it got to me..especially after dropping $300 on it. After I inspected it again, not only was the shoulder bell broken, but the chest armor was scratched to hell and the base was all scuffed up. I did talk to SSC today and sent photos, I am awaiting the returns department to call me after they "investigate" my issue.

At least is the base secured in some way at the bottom of the box? Is it wrapped in something?

The base is wrapped in tissue and plastic to keep it from scuffing. The styrofoam container has an opening on the side where I thought the base would have gone but instead they either put the base on the bottom underneath the styrofoam container or on the side outside of the styrofoam container. I'm not sure because I was pulling the container out of the box while someone was holding the box, both of us struggling madly and valiantly, fighting the vacuum suction that occurs in a tight fit. I assumed they forgot to pack the base when I saw the empty opening in the styrofoam container. Turns out it was sitting at the bottom of the box. I'm not sure how it was secured. I know the Troopers belt was rattling around like a a toy prize in a cracker jack box.

BB

The base is wrapped in tissue and plastic to keep it from scuffing. The styrofoam container has an opening on the side where I thought the base would have gone but instead they either put the base on the bottom underneath the styrofoam container or on the side outside of the styrofoam container. I'm not sure because I was pulling the container out of the box while someone was holding the box, both of us struggling madly and valiantly, fighting the vacuum suction that occurs in a tight fit. I assumed they forgot to pack the base when I saw the empty opening in the styrofoam container. Turns out it was sitting at the bottom of the box. I'm not sure how it was secured. I know the Troopers belt was rattling around like a a toy prize in a cracker jack box.

BB

Same here..except the packaging didnt help my base..got scratched up all around it....terrible

Got mine and am not impressed really. The helmet looks really off and does not match any version from any movie. Shame. The eyes really bug me.

Anyone want it at cost?

Righteous pics, Sir Ski! :rock

Tough, I'm not unhappy I canceled my order. This piece is decent, but still has too much awkwardness going on for me. I might grab it if I can score it way cheap.

Got mine and am not impressed really. The helmet looks really off and does not match any version from any movie. Shame. The eyes really bug me.

Anyone want it at cost?

Excepting the Gentle Giant Stormie bust (which is 99% perfect excepting the mic tips a bit too long) NO OTHER licensed statue or figure has a perfect helmet and/or armor. Close to perfection remain the Marmit TK and Koto Stormie (despite its awkward pose). All others including Attakus Stormie statue, Gentle Giant Stormtrooper statue, SS 1:6 figure, Riddell/MR scaled Stormie helmet etc. are far from perfect in many ways.

Anyone want it at cost?

LOL Why would anyone buy it from YOU at cost when they can still get it from SS? :cuckoo:

Good luck with that! :rotfl

And thanks for the splendid deal! :wave

BB

Oh my goodness the armour/helmet freaks remain unimpressed:rotfl:rotfl

Not even the actual costume designers on the films cared as much about this ____ as you guys do. Too bad for you-I will be enjoying this fig next week :mummy :mummy

Dude, this thing is awesome! Came out great. I was impressed with the packaging. Not complaints for me, it doesn't look as skinny in person as it did in some photos.

Oh my goodness the armour/helmet freaks remain unimpressed:rotfl:rotfl

Not even the actual costume designers on the films cared as much about this ____ as you guys do. Too bad for you-I will be enjoying this fig next week :mummy :mummy

Impressed with the packaging? The base was loose in the shipper and the belt, hands, etc were looks and flopping around in my box. I was thoroughly disappointed in the packaging.

Impressed with the packaging? The base was loose in the shipper and the belt, hands, etc were looks and flopping around in my box. I was thoroughly disappointed in the packaging.

You got screwed then. Mine was perfect. Base was double wrapped and secure. All accessories were perfectly secure and the entire statue was wrapped in plastic armor pieces to protect the paint.

Luckyyyyyy...

My parts were not held in by anything..I had plastic pieces laying on the armor but not fastened..and the leg pieces had shifted to the side. The belt was rattling around ..all they had to do was pop some sponge and tape over it and I would have been thrilled.

that sucks about the packaging man, I am really talking about nit picking the fig - I know its a statue forum and if we cant nitpick here then where but some people take it too far imo.

Luckyyyyyy...

My parts were not held in by anything..I had plastic pieces laying on the armor but not fastened..and the leg pieces had shifted to the side. The belt was rattling around ..all they had to do was pop some sponge and tape over it and I would have been thrilled.

Wow! That really does suck, sorry to hear that.

that sucks about the packaging man, I am really talking about nit picking the fig - I know its a statue forum and if we cant nitpick here then where but some people take it too far imo.

:slap When it's off it's off, when a sculpt is this far off it's not really nitpicking, does it look like a stormtrooper yes! what we see in the movie no! I've stayed away from Pf's mainly cause of the helmet sculpts, Vader, Boba & now ST, for the money & scale they should be closer :pfft:

Back