STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure....
The Emperor from the pics looks rather small next to the Stormtrooper!
Is it just me?

yup i thought so too, but then again stormie's on a display base base while hunchback palpy's sitting on his throne. really can't have a standard size for stormie as they all differ in height.

You could be worrying about nothing. :panic: This is why I don't read any of this crap when people start receiving their stuff. I always avoid the newer posts in these threads until I actually get my statue and open it. I never understand why people who are waiting on theirs want to see everyone else's pics. That spoils all the fun. :dunno

BB

Well...turns out my worrying was justified....opened it up tonight and the shoulder bell is broke clean off and the base looks like a wolverine had some fun with it before they shipped it..scratches all over and over spray with pools of paint..looks terrible. :banghead:banghead

Unreal...so now I have to ship it back..wait for it to get there...and then wait another week for them to ship another to me?? You have got to be kidding me

Well...turns out my worrying was justified....opened it up tonight and the shoulder bell is broke clean off and the base looks like a wolverine had some fun with it before they shipped it..scratches all over and over spray with pools of paint..looks terrible. :banghead:banghead

Sorry, Dude. That sucks. :(

BB

Thanks man..just sucks when you wait half a year for something and pay that much for it..and it comes like that...and it wasnt a shipping issue...though I must say...they have severely decreased their shipping techniques...it seems prices are going through the roof and actual quality is dropping through the floor. Otherwise the figure looked decent..but i was so disgusted to see it that way I didnt even take the rest of it out and set it up..just put it right back in the box.

:horror

:slap

:monkey2

Darn it! Im very sorry to hear this.
They did a good job with covering the parts but the foam needed to be real good for this one. Hope you get a good one next time

I am not sure....
The Emperor from the pics looks rather small next to the Stormtrooper!
Is it just me?

Also don't forget that the emperor is sitting on ground level since it doesn't actually have a base. It would probably look the right height if you could prop it up an inch.

Thanks man..just sucks when you wait half a year for something and pay that much for it..and it comes like that...and it wasnt a shipping issue...though I must say...they have severely decreased their shipping techniques...it seems prices are going through the roof and actual quality is dropping through the floor. Otherwise the figure looked decent..but i was so disgusted to see it that way I didnt even take the rest of it out and set it up..just put it right back in the box.

I know you have heard this before, but prices are higher now than ever before,I cannot blame SS. Its the same with ARH products, its hard to save money when material and shipping costs are rising. I know the volume is much higher on this so I can see they will sell a boat load of them so the extra $$ for top quality styro may have helped on the long run, especially with the misplacement of the base.

Also don't forget that the emperor is sitting on ground level since it doesn't actually have a base. It would probably look the right height if you could prop it up an inch.

Are you guys sure thats the PF?

His hands look plastic, like the 1/6th...

Are you guys sure thats the PF?

His hands look plastic, like the 1/6th...

Yeah that's definitely the PF, it has the light up feature, and would look much smaller than that. I think it's just the lighting of the photo on the hands, they don't look plasticy in person.

It's the Premium Format I just took a few quick pics to show it with the Stormtrooper. Spicymustard is correct about the throne, it has no base so it needs to be raised up a little but actually it doesn't look that off in person. There are a lot of the pics of the Emperor PF in the thread, but no pic can show how amazing this statue is. It just looks so much better in person. The Emperor PF is my second favorite PF only to the Speeder bike and I have 10 PF's.

It's the Premium Format I just took a few quick pics to show it with the Stormtrooper. Spicymustard is correct about the throne, it has no base so it needs to be raised up a little but actually it doesn't look that off in person. There are a lot of the pics of the Emperor PF in the thread, but no pic can show how amazing this statue is. It just looks so much better in person. The Emperor PF is my second favorite PF only to the Speeder bike and I have 10 PF's.

Humm.. what are my chances of getting him? The EX?
Im sorry if I sound ignorant but I was not planning on getting anymore SW.
Now I need something to display these with.
I have a chance now to get a baba bust 1:1, dear god not another line again!! :thud:

Btw, did anyone notice the fresh smell of the statue when you opened it? Its got a real nice smell to it! No Im not kidding...:monkey3

I think you still have a good chance to get the exclusive if you put your name on the waitlist. This is the second time Sideshow has shown this as sold out. I was on the wait list the first time it was shown as sold out and it converted in two weeks and than it was back in stock for awhile.

As for the Stormtrooper I'm just glad mine was not damaged a lot of broken pieces being reported. :slap It's a really nice looking piece though displays really well.

Then why not call it resin? What material do you want his armor to be made out of?

BB

This armor could have been as well made of white glossy ABS like the original Stormtrooper armors. But I guess it is much easier to make molds for resin. Polystone is just another type of plastic.

Reminds me of the Emperors throne... I think I'm going to do what I did when my throne shipped. Ask the dealer to first look in the box if everything is still in one piece before he sends it to me

I already asked Mike from Razor's Edge to do that for me.

Got mine today- looks great! I thought they forgot to include the base at first but it was laying at the bottom of the box- Egads!

BB

At least is the base secured in some way at the bottom of the box? Is it wrapped in something?

Would someone be so kind to give me the diameter of the base in centimeters?

I just wanna know if the specs Sideshow gave are accurate and if this fits on my shelf.

Thx

Back