STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to pull up some pics in IE on my work computer, but not on my home computer using Safari or Firefox. Ugh...

Looks like the head will move like the Clone PF, but that's it (at least that's how it looks to me).

Interesting that there's no EX. Maybe they are going to sell separate heads. :lol

The overall body looks great. Seems there is fabric undersuit too which is excellent. Not sure about the helmet though - it suffers from Asian eyes and the part that is between the frown and vocorder & dual microphones is huge.

Wow, I love it. This is a pre-order, but I'm disappointed in the lack of any exclusive. Sideshow must have something else up its sleeve for a future product.

Don't know...while I think it's a great looking Stormtrooper, I just find Stormtroopers bland (no, not cause they are white) and would have rather them make something more unique with their SW license since so few come out a year.

Yes, if they are going to come out with another one in the future with an exclusive (very likely), then it makes better business sense to sell a non exclusive one first, so everyone will buy it.

Ok, I will definitely be buying one.

I guess there being no EX will turn off quite a number of potential buyers.

There will be many disappointed people flocking to this thread pretty soon.

This being only a regular PF, Sideshow doesn't give an ES in advance which means we all are going to get a Stormie.

Actually, I like it better that way.

I can't believe SS is going to put out a Stormie 2.0 next year with an EX but I can clearly see three Sandtroopers coming our way using the same molds.

And those are going to have Exclusives.

Me, I will be contend with my clean and shiny Stormie which I will pose next to the forthcoming Emperor's Hand PF.

I like it, although no EX is puzzling, I will seek out an AD to save some coin. I wonder how long until they really utilize this armor and go with Sandtroopers and whether or not you'll have interchangable pauldrons.

Oh come on!!! You don't see what's going to come of this???

PF Stormtrooper Luke
PF Stormtrooper Han
PF EU Stormtrooper with every damn color in the rainbow ranking stripes
PF Shadowtrooper
PF Sandtrooper
PF Battle damage Stormtrooper

Let the variant PF Stormtrooper line begin! I prefer just the straight up regular one shown here though.

Different arm posing would be nice, but don't know if this will be a feature or not. Wonder how many will be allowed per person. I see people getting 2 of these.

I have to say the product pix look a lot better than the preview image. I think i'll have to throw down for one of these babies!

I guess there being no EX will turn off quite a number of potential buyers.
Edition size never plays a part in my decision making for purchasing a statue. I either want it or I don't. The end.

Ok, after having poured over these pics for half an hour, I found something I don't like.

The lenses of the Helmet are only painted black instead of being green and separate pieces.

C'mon, Sideshow we were getting those even for the 1/6th Sandies for $110 and you're not giving them to us for $300?

This has to be fixed until production.

But I guess it won't be.

I'm sure Stormtrooper variants will come, excepting Sandtroopers which we all know will come. Wish they included some extra hands but mostly to try to fix the helmet - though it is quite impossible at this stage alas. Anyway I might get it and this could be my last PF, going the 1:1 route from now on

Back