Hot Toys- Bio Hazard 5 Chris Redfield (S.T.A.R.S. ver) spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I am searching for this figure what is a good price to pay for it?Wesker auctions end around 300USD but I havent seen an auction for a Stars Chris recently

if you hunt around collectible forums around the world you might get a good deal. they usually have a sales section.

Since I am searching for this figure what is a good price to pay for it?Wesker auctions end around 300USD but I havent seen an auction for a Stars Chris recently

Still an awesome figure
IMG_20140415_170024.jpg
IMG_20140410_202552.jpg

I imagine my self kinda like this.I have a custom tiger stripe snake and I want the stars chris next to him.The characters of my favorite games

It uses a somewhat weak glue doesnt it? I faintly remember about 2 years ago when i had my previous figure adding a bit of super glue to reinforce it

As much as I love that figure I hate posing it.I even changed the body to a Barney Ross one and still can't get a decent pose [emoji35][emoji35]

The base bodies for the Chris figures always bothered me. So i changed them out too.

DSCF2507_zpsbacys92w.jpg

They are bootleg TTM19's. But when i say bootleg, they are actually a heap better. You get multiple pairs of hands, feet, various ankle joint sizes, and neck peg sizes. And thigh enhancers.The upper torso/neck is a soft material so you can articulate it slightly better. And its like $20 shipped.

Pretty much the same. Though i think the wolverine neck may be slightly longer ( or shorter ). Something like that rings a bell.

Not a Ross body, but a hybrid ross/MMS Terminator 2 body i used to use.

Suck on this Wesker!

3d575a12.jpg

d58ec0e6.jpg

94a15d68.jpg

0cc124fe.jpg

But of course you can only tell the body because its the BSAA version. The STARS body hides everything but the forearms. So it could be anything

Back