The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did you guys see this? :lol

MRt7p6O.jpg

Miss that guy! :(

That was kind of neat. I had never heard Norman talk normally before and I was kind of shocked that his voice is a lot different than Daryl. Seems to be a common thing with this show. :)

Yeah it was interesting to hear him talk normally! :lol

Seeing all the behind the scenes stuff was really cool, I'm looking forward to seeing the Walker School next week. :D
I guess no Blade II for you two.:mad:

Yeah, I was just kidding. Mods like to follow me around and delete everything I say though.
Don't flatter yourself LT, we have better things to do :lol.
x :duff

PS - It was me responding to a reported post. I know it was joking but what starts in the kitty litter, should remain there. That's where the monsters be :lecture
x :1-1:

Edit - damnit, Josh beat me to it :lol

anywho, carry on, zombie stuff scares me so im outta here :lol :wave
x

Last edited:
Started in the Sandbox? I've seen Ween (and, well, practically every other member) post plenty of sexual innuendos outside of there.

Ween's made it clear that she has a crush on Daryl, that's all I was referring to.

Whatever though.

Ah, just saw your edit stating someone reported my post. Now it makes sense.

I can't say that I blame them because he brings in too much money. They need to bring in some more strong characters before they kill off Daryl or Rick anyway.

Rick can't die, and if he did that's a end of the road thing. But they've pigeonholed themselves into making Daryl the quasi forefront of the show at this point. Rick can be a powerful character, but there hasn't been any consistency in him being that guy. We've gotten bread crumbs on and off since the end of season 2 of that.

I know people say that they will watch even after Daryl dies, and many will not care.

But I really think the show will lose a big part of the audience when that happens. And if they have plans to take the show to season 12 it would be dumb to take Daryl out now.

If they are going to do that they should wait until season 6 or something. and make it extremely dramatic and really sell it.

Daryl's death will probably be the most watched episode of the entire show, doing it now before some of the other stuff from the comics has yet to happen would be shooting themselves in the foot. Imagine how anti climatic it would be if the cannibals take daryl down and not "someone" else who is a bigger villain and more important.

Back